Cannot play game at home even if I have data

1 Like

I’m getting the same error.

2 Likes

Mine is down also.

1 Like

Hey DPG members, our team had put the game back in maintenance to address some of the Sanctuary issues. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Why no “under maintenance” message when starting up the app then (like this morning’s maintenance)? Can you see why “can’t connect to server” is confusing to users? @Ned

2 Likes

What about the multiple players that were not able to get back in at all?? I click on the game (from app on phone and link from Google play) and get "connection issue’, even though im at home on wifi… just spins and spins. Game won’t open. I do not get the maintenence error

1 Like

Exactly I think they forgot to put up the “under maintenance” welcome message (for this 2nd maintenance for today) so it is very confusing right now

I’m guessing one of the engineers said - “don’t worry about a maintenance message… it will just be a 5 min quick reboot to the server kind of thing” :rofl: been there, done that

I can definitely understand the confusion there, MrDinoMan. We’re hoping that this will be a quick 2nd maintenance to resolve the Sanctuary issues and that our team will have the game up and running again soon. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Good luck, :crossed_fingers:
good-luck

1 Like

I was on the game fine 10mins ago, went in supermarket, came out & couldnt get in. Shouldve kept game on lol.

Now ned, when you say ‘quick’, is that ‘they know what the issue is, itll take 5-10mins’ or ‘see you tomorrow’???

I’m guessing “quick” in that context is anything less than this morning’s 6+ hour maintenance. Just a guess though.

Im gonna bet 3 hours and a new less serious bug

1 Like

Ha! Should get one of those polls going on length of 2nd maintenance guesses

I’m really hoping it’s not the “see you tomorrow”. :sweat_smile: @G_81

1 Like

Game is up sanctuaries still not working though

Well i was back in on android after about 10mins. Did cost me a dozen drops by the supermarket though.
I do need to FIP though, my interactions are full & its the only daily task i have left. Is the issue sorted?

Still can’t get in

Its the JWA hokey-cokey. Cant get in again now. Just missing the ‘shake it all about’ :laughing::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like