Cannot View Creature Stats of Other Players

With the new update, when you hover over a creature on a player’s profile, it shows you the stats of your creature not theirs… makes it super hard to find raid creatures with the right stats when scrolling through the friends list

@Ned Is this a glitch or intentional part of the update?

2 Likes

Thanks, UnicornWizard! I’ll inform our team.

3 Likes

That was happening on the update before this one. If you tapped their Dino you saw your levels but if you did a long press on their Dino it would show you theirs. At least it worked that way for me.

3 Likes

Thank you @Ned, rlly appreciate it :pray:

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
After playing a battle when comparing teams opponents stats do not show, only your own Dino stats, you used to be able to switch between them tap for your own , hold down for opponents, even if you go via there alliance they do not show only your own stats show. If you don’t have that particular Dino you get a standard “ check back on weekly rewards for events containing dna rewards.
Area is was found in:
All including alliance members
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:
iOS
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I don’t have tryko so this is what happens when I view 1

Yes, when you try to see other people’s dino stats, it shows your own dino.

Yep that’s what happens, it seems they cure 1 bug & create 2 more, you seen the pink waterfall in aviary…lol

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Bug Description: i was just checking for what creatures top players use, and i noticed that i saw a lv 30 identical in stats and boosts to my lv 22(wich was impossible as the base stats of 30 would be higher then mine)
And checked another.
Whenever i click on a creature i get my own stats and if i dont own it i dont see anything.

Area is was found in:leaderboard

Step 1- click leaderboard
Step 2 - check any creature of any player
Step 3 - observe that u will only see your own creatures stats
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:repetitive non stop for several times and attempts

What type of device are you using: android.

JW Alive_2020-12-02-19-19-49 JW Alive_2020-12-02-19-20-01
Note how i cant see monolorhino since i dont have it.
And a lv 30 tryostornix is the same stats as my lv 20.(can see the tryo level in the left corner)

idk what that’s about, it nice to see an apex predator using indy at level 30. i shall finish my goal. of course, they split the toic 2 se before i post tho

Bug Description:
Before this patch you used to be able to click another players dino on your friends list and check their stats. Now it only shows your dinos stats. This is definitely a glitch.

Also another glitch is my indoraptor isn’t working properly since patch 2.0. The defense shattering rampage was replaced with armor piercing rampage which made her significantly worse.

Area is was found in:

Step 1- go to friends list and click their profile
Step 2 - view their dinos stats
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (

Same issue. Used to be, 100% of the time, holding press on a dino showed the player’s stats, and tapping showed your own (on mobiles). Now, it’s always impossible to see that player’s dino. It always shows your own or nothing (does show where to find it for wild/special spawns, but no ingredients are listed).

I’m super happy to hear that this change is likely unintentional, because that was my best access to information. I’m in a small alliance, and I’m furthest along among those who communicate in writing. Just now getting Uniques. No good way to make decisions about investments not knowing what anything is, not being able to look at other’s dinos, and not being able to discuss in-game with those who do.

Yeah, it needs to go, as stated before, it makes finding raid dino’s(that belong to other players) hard

1 Like

Bug Description: When viewing other players profiles their Dino’s show the stats of my own Dino’s and not theirs.

Area is was found in: Friends list.

How do you reproduce the bug: Go to players profile from friends list.
Step 1- Look at one of their Dino’s.
Step 2 - Stats show the stats of my Dino’s not theirs.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: All the time.

What type of device are you using: Moto G 8+

1 Like

Yes, please fix this asap

1 Like

does not allow to see statistics of dinos of the other players

I think they are gonna fix this soon along with other things like the pink waterfall in the aviary

2 Likes

Thanks, @Snake_Dude!

It is one of the known issues our team is working on fixing. :slight_smile:

1 Like