Can't Battle at all - "Match Timed Out" (even on Strike Events/Tournament)

Bug Description: No matter what type of battle I try to enter, the game automatically returns with “Match Timed Out” before even trying to connect me.

Area is was found in: All areas

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Paid 80HC to enter tournament
Step 2 - Got stuck on the ‘Waiting for opponent’ screen
Step 3 - Reloaded the game
Step 4 - The new Epic Strike Event popped up nearby, so I entered that
Step 5 - Game moves to the main loading screen for a few seconds and returns with “Match Timed Out”
Step 6 - Tried Tournament, game told me the “Match Timed Out” before even trying anything
Step 7 - Tried regular Arena - you’ve guessed it - “Match Timed Out”

How often does it happen: Always, ever since I got the “Waiting for opponent” screen from the tournament

What type of device are you using: Huawei P9 Lite

Anything else?: Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems like the game has gotten my account stuck with this other one and is still trying to connect us to each other.

Hey Delta, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look at your account?

1 Like

My case: I’m able battle at strike events towers but not able get into PvP battles (standard), just seeing count down. The issue appeared today after strike events daily renew.

Filled the report via email, very disappointing :frowning:

Update: For me the issue was solved after few hours - suppose it was server side bug/glitch :man_shrugging:

When I get errors few times in a row, I force close the game and clear cache. Usually helps. Had to do it twice on one occasion.

I’ve been having something similar to that,but it’s with the score when battling.For me,it says there’s 1 feature to defeat,when it’s mostly 3 or 2 instead.It shows 1 circle in the top left hand screen when battling.Idk if this is just a bug that keeps occurring to other people