Can't collect my daily mission reward today

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Can’t collect my daily mission reward today. The game freezes as soon as I click on the green box.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

3 Likes

Have the same problem.

Did you have any mission/quest to do?

I should have friendly to do to claim it.

I think I completed every single one on the list for today. :frowning:

I have the same problem. I had one mission left and that was friendly battle.

Someone invited me to a friendly, the waiting for opponent counted down to 0 and said timed out.

Then when I went back to daily missions that last mission had disappeared and the Ourano reward was green. But when tapping on it nothing happens and the game no longer responds until I restart the app.

4 Likes

Same for me. Just not sure if after missed friendly battle turned green.

1 Like

Same… Unable to collect it aswell, did do all missions except for friendly challenge, which also for some odd reason, disappeared.

Phone: Huawei P20

1 Like

I think it’s due to the friendly challenge. If I remember well it was supposed to be removed from daily challenges and the latest update make it come back. Most likely they removed that mission and the claiming mechanizm stopped working

Hey DPG members, I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues collecting your Daily Mission rewards. I’ve notified our team about it, and in the meantime, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can assist you further? Thanks!

Same problem.

1 Like

My son and I both can not collect our daily epic DNA either. Tickets sent

1 Like

Oh I’m in the club. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Same problem

I just completed another friendly challenge to make sure everything was fine and I still can’t claim my rewards. :confused:

1 Like

Same here game completely freezes so can’t claim daily mission reward even if restarted the app

@Ned why do all have to open support tickets? This is a global problem. We have 3 accounts. Collected daily reward on one of them 2 hours ago with no problem. The other 2 accounts I collect at end of day to see how much done for the day. Just tried to collect on them and cant. Freezes the whole app and cant leave the daily mission screen. Have to restart app to get out of it.

We had the friendly challenge on the one that opened this morning. We didnt have it on the ones that won’t open now. Dont think it is related to the friendly challenge as we had them yesterday too and it worked ok then too.

Countdowns on @Ned. 13 hrs to collect. No pressure. We dont want this to be one of the 125 bug fixes in the next update. Need fixed today…lol

3 Likes

Plus the amount of tickets will make it longer for them to respond

2 Likes

You might be getting your wish right now…

Are the servers down for anyone else?

Nope, still up for me, and I just restarted, still up.

Same. Also, trying to collect freezes my game.

Same problem