Can't collect VIP incubator

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: the one time VIP incubator won’t let me collect it. It gives an error message. I started with a free trail and the incubator was locked with a countdown until my actual paid subscription started, but once it did, the incubator wouldn’t work. I checked my resources, and it is not just a visual glitch. I got no DNA, no coins, no dino bucks, no nothing. When I click the vip button in settings, it claims I collected the incubator when I most certainly did not. This is extremely upsetting.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

Whenever the game prompts you to join VIP, it lists several benefits, such as doubled supply drops, and a one time epic incubator. I just got off the free trial yesterday (august 19) and my auto renewal payment showed in my Apple receipts so I’m definitely still a member. But my incubator refuses to open, instead just giving me an error message, and my vip benefits lists it as collected. I also do not get double supply drops. So two of the listed features aren’t even happening. Some people are saying that you need to be level twenty to open the incubator, but it doesn’t say anything about that when you join VIP. This is very dirty business practice. You can’t promise benefits in exchange for our money and then not deliver on it. I contacted help and support and haven’t gotten through to any living person, just a bot that’s absolutely useless. When I sent more messages describing my situation, the bot responded that they are receiving more messages than normal. So a lot of people must be having problems. I expect some pretty generous rewards to apologize for this mess they have going on.

If anyone else is having problems with VIP and it not living up to your expectations please add to this discussion.

Hey there, Arctic_Microraptor. I’m sorry to hear that you are having some trouble collecting your VIP exclusive Incubator.

If you haven’t already, could you please try closing out the game and then relaunching? Restarting your device might help as well.

If you had already reached out to our support team, please rest assured that our team will do their best to assist you with this once they get a chance to review your message. In the meantime, please refrain from updating your message until our team replies, as that can reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!

Thank you. I’ve tried rebooting the game so many times I can’t count. It didn’t help at all.

1 Like

I had the same. Contacted support and they gave me an incubator in the mail.
However, the collect popup won’t go away, it’s a bit annoying.

@ned this is a problem with many newly subscribed VIP members, better look into it. The incubator doesn’t get added to the account when making the vip purchase.

2 Likes

Yup, same here. Free trial ended Wednesday and the COLLECT icon popped up with a FREE incubator ready to grab but i get the same errors as above. I sent in a ticket yesterday to support, but i’m sad that so many are having the exact same issue.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, restarting app and device didnt help. iPhone as well

1 Like

Make sure to contact support. They’ll send you one in the mail. Though personally, I think they should give you a legendary incubator for all the trouble they’ve been causing us. How long has this been an issue that they’re just going to ignore??

I got an incubator 2 days later, after contacting support. But there’s still the pop-up ingame, annoying. Hope it will disappear with maintenance tomorrow

I too cant collect vip incubator as a fresh vip member. How do I get it

This is still happening on Oct 28, 2021. this is not acceptable. You have our subscription. Follow up on your subscription promises.

Hey KillerWombat13, I’m really sorry to hear that you are having trouble collecting all of your VIP subscription perks. Could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at your account?

Thank you!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like