Ludia Forums

Can't do anything

I’ve been playing this game for quite a while but this update has halted my gameplay. When. I log in it gives me a notification that I need to select my interests. Then it takes me to a page to select my interests but I cannot click on anything. I’ve tried updating the game I’ve tried closing it and reopening it I’ve tried restarting my phone nothing’s working. I don’t know how to back up the game so I don’t want to uninstall and reinstall. Please help

Hello alex_lomans. Would you mind emailing our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can do their best to assist you?

Thank you!

1 Like

Same issue for me also

Hiya,

I’m not sure if you have released a new update but when I go to open the app, it comes up with a new option of picking interests, I have gone and selected my interests but when I click to go, and save them, it comes up with error and it restarts and I can’t actually play the game until it allows me to select my interest but every time I do, it crashes :sweat:

Please help!

Sorry to hear that, Mandahh. Could you please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can look into it?

Thank you!

I sent the email and checked in the next day and it’s fixed now. Thank you

1 Like

Happy to hear it got resolved, alex_lomans!

If you haven’t contacted our team yet @Mmnz, emailing them at support+forums@ludia.com should help!

(post deleted by author)

Translated from Spanish

Hello, I already sent two emails and I still don’t get a response, I have the same game problem.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Hello, I already sent two emails and I still do not get a response, I have the same game problem.

Hey julia_villanueva, I’m sorry to hear that you are having the same issue. If you had already contacted our support team, our team will try and get back to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your message before our team replies as that can reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!

I’ve emailed you guys, and I think a guy called Tim replied to me, and I did what he asked like reinstalling, clearing my cache etc, it still hasn’t worked so I sent a follow up email with my support key and I haven’t heard anything back and my app still crashes and says error