Ludia Forums

Can't Explore

I just started playing today, and played through the first few levels, and unlocked the Challenge for Sharptstone Keep. When I click on the Adventure button, I see the options for Explore and Challenge. The Challenge button is gently pulsing, and reacts as normal. But when I click the Explore button, nothing happens. I’m not sure what if there is some timer that I’m unaware of, or if the game is malfunctioning?

Sounds like a malfunction in

Hey there, @Porter_Williams, I’m really not sure why this is happening in your game but our support team would be glad to investigate this! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key in the email so that they can find you faster in their system.

Continuing the discussion from Can't Explore:

Hi @Porter_Williams, this happened to me too, I had it running on several devices,… I uninstalled it and kept it just for my main devise then it worked fine, are you using it on more than one device?

Ohhh, good call out, @Irishb! I think I did very briefly log into the app on my iPad last night just to see if stuff carried over on the iPad too. Thanks for the pointer!

I encountered this bug myself today, close the app and reopen worked for me.

Every time I go Exploring I just get my butt kicked because I can’t get enough exp to level up and I can’t get enough gold to level up my gear or characters!

I have the exact same issue.

Only using one device, have closed and reopened app. have rebooted phone.

no change, I can still select challenge but I cannot explore.

1 Like

same here, cannot choose to explore, party is around lv4

I have the same issue except i’ve never played on a different device. Tries restarting and reinstalling the app as well as restarting my phone and nothing works.