Ludia Forums

Can't find a "precision" dino!

Hi there! I’ve only recently started playing this game so forgive me, I’m a bit of a n00b at it :wink:

I’m at Level 36 for my Campaign, however, and I can’t participate in it because I’ve yet to acquire a dino with “Precision”. Bummer!

What ones have that ability? Is there a website that makes it easy to search various specific moves, abilities, etc? Because let’s face it…unless I’m missing something vital, the game doesn’t exactly have a very good search function! It makes you hafta go through every single one of them in order to see if they have a specific ability. Very tedious!

Any tips would be welcome! I’d really like to get past this level! Thank you so much!

The JWA Field Guide has all the info on the current dinos as. I recommend the app.
As for dios with precision attacks/ counters: Blue, Smilodn, Smiloceph and smilonemys have precise pounce. Carnotarkus, Erlikospyx, Purutaurus, and Spionyx have precise rampage. Diorajasaur and Diplovenator have precise shattering counter.

2 Likes

Hey @LittleBoopie! I’m the developer of JWA Field Guide so of course I would recommend that :wink: If you do download it, all you have to do is search for “precise” and you’ll get a list of all dinos with precision moves. Also, if you tap the “Move” icon at the top, it will show you the actual moves. Here’s what it looks like:

5 Likes

Thanks for the comment! Sorry for only just now getting a reply off…been a rough week and my mind has been a bit scattered :confused:

I appreciate the info/advice and have downloaded it! It’ll definitely make things a lot easier!!

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to comment and to hook me up with some awesome info!! I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

I 100% recommend everyone in my alliance download and use the field app. It is an amazing source of info and would help everyone from the day 1 new player all the way to anyone who played since launch. My son, mother, sister, and I all have it. Sorry to highjack your thread :grin:

1 Like

No problem. I’m glad I was able to help.

Hey @Odinsviper! I’m so happy your ENTIRE family loves my app! That’s pretty cool :wink: Hearing stories like that makes all the hard work more worth it!!

1 Like

Let me know if you have any questions about JWA Field Guide! Also, I hope this coming week is much better for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like