Can't get enough trophies to go to the next arena

Hello, I’m new to this forum and I got to say I really enjoy playing this game. But one thing that has made it hard for me is the fact that so many trophy points are taken away when you lose a battle. This has made it very different for me to get to the next arena because I will win a few battles and feel good then lose a few and go back to the previous arena. I’ve been stuck at the same arena for months since I’m still work on getting stronger Dino’s. Any one else having the same frustrations? Thanks!

1 Like

We all go back and forth many times until we get our teams leveled up to advance again. No worries, just enjoy the game. :smiley:

1 Like

You will find that. I’ve been stuck in Sorna Marshes now for about two months. Slowly as I improve my dinosaurs I hope to slowly climb and get stuck in the next Arena.

1 Like

Thank you im not going to let it discourage me. Still love to play

Yup we all experience that. Eventually you’ll get your team good enough to start advancing again and that will make you feel good, then you’ll reach a point where you bounce back and forth again, it’s the way things go, it’s a dino eat dino world! :t_rex::sauropod: