Cant get incubators

So the game keeps telling me my slots are full but they arnt… now i cant even get any… told me i had a blue 8 hour incubator :neutral_face:

Battle said all slots are full...didnt get incubator0

Reload the game

Looks like an open slot to me :confounded:

Break in game

Hey Josh_Huzzey, thanks for reporting this. It’s really odd that this is happening in the game, and our support team would like to investigate this further. Can you email them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email?

I battled, and won, I had one empty slot. I did NOT get a warning that all slots are full so if I battled I wouldn’t get an incubator. I battled. I won. It had a blacked out incubator saying all slots were full. I got my coins and nothing else. Clearly shows empty slot. I clicked it in case it was glitched but it’s empty. Please help I want my incubator and don’t want o battle again if it’s gonna keep gipping me out of my incubator!
Edit: I just logged back in after 15 min or so of posting this and I had another incubator ready to collect in my inventory. Not sure if it was mine and glitched and wasn’t there then suddenly reappeared when I logged in or if issue was fixed that quick (assuming not) but we’ll see I’ll try another battle now as I have another empty spot. If it did glitch out and not show me that I had full spots that would still be an issue…