Ludia Forums

Cant get to my game

A wrote that on support via e-mail with support key just now. But for sure…
Hi Ludia i have a problem. I cant play on mi new phoneXiaomi redmi note 8t

The game normaly login via Facebook and Start Loading The game but when load is done and my game should Start it just Always crash and close application. But when i try to log on another account game which i dont use it works normaly everytime

Btw when i log my old account and relog on that current account, that works but if i Closing The game that problem is back si that means problem is game account i think, than on phone? But on tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 and old mobile Huawei y7 prime 2019 also works normaly, but maybe there is some problem in current game acc right? Can anybody help?

1 Like

Same here, i just bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T and the game doesn’t work. It downloaded everything but the game keeps crashing at the start :sweat_smile:

The game works perfectly on my old jurassic world the game acc or on a visitor. Thats why i am think the problem is game account and not phone

Btw, if you find solution please tell me :sweat_smile:

I’m sorry to hear about this, Lucky14. Once our support team gets the chance to read your message, they will get back to you as soon as possible. Your patience is appreciated!

@TheMothEater Six days. six days i waited for reply from Ludia, long time, but thats ok i understand Ludia has many emails and request, they must do, so this i accept. But LUDIA DID NOT HELP ME for six days waiting i get just words about as they see one of my devices dont working property with game… Like (really Ludia? Oh how surprised news for me… i dont know that … because i didnt wrote you because of that… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :angry: :angry:) + words about compability list, but any help and nothing useful, if my alternative method will fail i will stop pay them vip

so there is alternative method that should work

1. reinstall game (or delete all data)
  2. create a new visitor account
  3. logout from visitor and log via your fb acc (should work now) - magic? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
  4. after you re done in your game, log out
  5. next visit of your game again log as visitor and again relog via your fb
  6. repeat this
    if you have your game on another fb, than your main fb:
  1. use dual app function to clone fb.
  2. use original fb app to stay logged on fb acc merged with your game
  3. use fb cloned app for main acount
    *I am not sure if game will send us notification when we must be logged out

@Ronald read this as my reference for helping ludia and you can be sure i will send that as official feedback

1 Like