Can't invite

Creo que debe ser un bug, un compañero de mi alianza logró entrar a un raid de pirry al que lo invité y dijo que sólo lo lograba reiniciando la aplicación y que al entrar le entraba directamente al raid

Translated from Spanish

I think it must be a bug, a colleague from my alliance managed to enter a pirry raid to which I invited him and said that he only achieved it by restarting the application and that when he entered he entered the raid directly

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

All of my alliance member cant recieve the invitation, i need to restarted the game 10x to just get the invitation. Fix this ludia

On November 26, 2020
Raid invitation for team ara not working
Pls​urgently check and fix.

2 Likes

When offline l and I get invited, I go to it and it isn’t an option to accept invite

Can’t invite to raids it’s not showing on people invites

2 Likes

If this problem isn’t fixed today I feel.we should be rewarded with the raid incubators for today. This isn’t not the fault of the players but the makers of the game. Despite having tried their suggestions to resolve the issue, the problem still persist.

2 Likes

The problem is not fix and you still not give us more details or informations about that …

To receive invite, restart of app is needed. @Ned
Our alliance did some raids, but for every raid restart of app was needed, that invite got through.

Doesn’t work for us … all teams players try it and never receive the invitations …

Yup, I had lots of invite issue most of yesterday and today my alliance can’t send out or recieve invites. One of our long term crew are leaving the game because he has another ongoing problem (his dinos locked in a sanc) and this was the last straw.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: can’t receive and invite people

Area is was found in: all raids

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- create a raid
Step 2 - invite people and no answers
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: all raids

What type of device are you using: iOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

The game is full of bugs since yesterday does not invite friends to the arenas !! There is no way to participate in the Ceramagnus and T-Rex races

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

If the person you have invited restarts the game they will see the invite

1 Like

I too having the same problem

1 Like

My raids are mostly done with friends but there
is no way we can communicate with them

Sometimes they can see the invitation sometimes not !! I tried to uninstall the game and restart it but nothing the problem persists

What’s up Ludia?

Is there a target amount of bugs you need to achieve every week?

Raid invites are not working. And apparently from what I see, donations are also not working.

Come on! You have been at this for more than 2 years! And bugs like this are still there?

What’s up? Christmas target of 500 bugs?

6 Likes

Yes, raid invite not working