Cant join raid lobbies through notifications

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When i get a raid notification it doesnt auto join me in the raid

Area is was found in: jwa raids

How do you reproduce the bug: i get sent a raid notification and click it
Step 1- It brings me into jwa but not the raid
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Everytime

What type of device are you using:Motorola G7 optima max

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey IndoZach, it’s possible that it was an older notification and the Raid had already expired or started.

However, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key. Our team would be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks Ned!

1 Like

No worries, IndoZach! :smiley:

I have this issue all the time. Often they are invites someone just sent me for a raid we are lining up on discord. Usually the invite won’t come at all, so I have to restart to get the invite even after the one inviting me has spammed me with multiple invites. Other times I will click on the invite when in game, and the accept doesn’t do anything. I then have to restart as well. On other occasions I will accept the invite, remain in the map, while others see my “ghost” in the lobby despite me not being there on my end. This often leads to me needing to restart and the others kicking me out of the lobby completely only to invite me back after. Other times I will get invites outside of the game, and if I hit the invite banner, the actual invite in game never shows up, so I have to restart to get it (this happens 100% of the time on my iPhone so I am super careful not to touch an invite banner whether in or out of the game as the invite will disappear). I also have issues getting invites if I am darting a creature. Right after I dart or even finish a pvp battle, the people sending me the invite usually have to send again and I have to restart. I don’t even want to know how much time I and my raid partners have wasted with invite issues lol. I now make a habit of restarting the game before most raids if I was doing anything else in the game, and even then sometimes the invites don’t come through so I have to restart after just opening the app :joy:. Yes, there are times the invites are old, but that comes with a message saying the lobby is full or the raid is in progress, but often invites get lost in the abyss of the game :rofl:

Since I solo raids with 4 accounts, I see this ALLLLL the time, mostly on my other Android phone but since this update, it is happening on my Ipads. I have to restart the game to get the invite to come up. I’m always doing this on one of my other 3 devices when I first start in the morning. After I get them all in a raid the first time, I don’t seem to have the problem after.

I can see the frustration with other players trying to get raids going with other players. How many raid invites do people send out that don’t even go through? Let me answer… 1 in 3 invites people send out don’t go through.

Here is a way to help ensure that you will hopefully see raid invites. Usually, there are always DNA requests. If you go to the DNA request area and see no requests showing, you probably need to kill and reload your game so you will see raid requests. I’m not 100% sure on this but it’s something to look at if your wanting or waiting for raid requests.

Thank you for providing this information to us, WhiteWolf1211!