Ludia Forums

Can't log in. Error 85 received

I can’t log in to my game anymore. It says network error, cant connect to server. Check you device time. There is no problem with my device time but still can’t log in.

1 Like

I have same problem from yesterday

1 Like

That is when mine started as well

1 Like

I have the same problem.
My phone date and time for today is May 31st 2020. But my game don’t let me play for the error code 85.
And it started yesterday.
I thought it was only happening to me…

1 Like

Hey Vikings, I’m sorry to hear that you were having some trouble logging into your game. If you’re still having issues, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can assist you ASAP.

2 Likes

I have emailed support but no answer. I cant get a support key as that doesn’t show on loading and since I cant login I can’t get it there either.

1 Like

Since yesterday (30 May) I have been unable to log in. I receive a network error 85 saying my device time may be incorrect, although it isn’t.

1 Like

Hello LostBunny, I’m sorry to hear about this. We have a FAQ that provides several troubleshooting steps that you can try: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/dragons-titan-uprising/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-game-close-unexpectedly&p=all

If the issue persists, don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com as they would be glad to provide additional troubleshooting steps. If you can remember your support key, please include it along with your device information as it expedites locating your account. Thank you.

2 Likes

That doesn’t work and no support key is given it just won’t connect to the game servers. Worked fine 2 days ago😡

1 Like

I have tried all the suggested items in the link but nothing works. I have emailed support but no answer

1 Like

Не ме пуска да играя колкото и да натискам бутона

1 Like

Translated From Bulgarian

It doesn’t let me play no matter how much I push the button

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Same problem also here. I have sent messages to support. . but no answers at all.

1 Like

Hello everyone, the team has been informed and they are looking into this. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Any news regarding this topic or any indication when it will be resolved?

Does anyone know if re-installing helps, even if all data is lost (i.e. if you have to start a new account)?

Thanks and best regards,
Joergel

1 Like

No feedback at all. I have tried doing a new install on another profile on my phone but it gave the same error

1 Like

Im still waiting for a reply. No answer at all…

1 Like

Is everyone here using android kit Kat?

1 Like

Yes, I am using Android Kitkat version 4.4.2. Do you think that’s the reason?

2 Likes

Mine is android lollipop (version 5)

1 Like