Ludia Forums

Cant Login 16/24

I can not login to the game. Loading screen stucks at 16/24. Reinstalled game 2 times.

Hey Kaan, try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restart your game.

Let me know that that works.

1 Like

It worked. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that helped! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happening to me right now. Was darting and then started having issues. Tried darting same erli rare 3x and it wouldnt take. Kept saying disconnected. Moved to another spot and found another. Darted him, got same disconnect message and then jwa updated must restart. Now stuck on 16/24 screen and missed 2x rare erli. Done everything in troubleshooting but not working. And I just updated patch yesterday

I was in a battle and got kicked out. Can’t get passed 16 either now

I’m sorry to hear that, @Lannyjones7277 and @King_Cloyd. If you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a look?

Also, try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restart your game and see if that helps get you past the loading screen.

I just reset my clock and nothing. Still stuck. I’ll reach out to them And look forward to their response in September.

It’s up now. Sort of. Took an hour of waiting. Even reinstalled game but didnt work. Guess just still having server issues from my side. Sucks. But oh well. Missed out on 2 erli rares.

I’m sorry about that, Lannyjones7277. :sweat: However, I’m happy to hear that you’re able to log into the game now.

Hi! I am having the same problem! Tried setting the time to NY, Toronto and Japan but still don’t work… Live in Norway

This is happening to me too now…tried connecting via WiFi and 5G but stuck on 16/24 loading screen for last hour.

I had it happen earlier today too, but it resolved itself after about an hour.

Yup. 1 he seems to be the norm in fixing itself

Restarting phone seems to fix problem.

I restarted, cleared cache, time zones, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still nothing. 58 min later it worked

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that didn’t work, @Dino84. If the language setting on your device is not set to English, could you try changing it to English and see if that helps?

If you’re still having issues after doing that, do not hesitate to contact our support team so they can assist you further.

I had a bunch of connect/disconnect issues (where I should have had none) while trying to collect my Alliance Mission rewards. I’m not even sure I got my rewards but the game will not load any further than 16/24 now.

It was happening to me as well and after trying everything I read here it still wouldn’t work until I tried one thing…I enabled LTE on my iPhone, I’ve alway played with it turned off but it worked today, it might not be a game issue but a connection one, hope it helps anyone still struggling :blush: