Ludia Forums

Can't login with Google play

When i tap login with google play ,it doesnt respond at all . when i chose guest or facebook it works.but i only had my google play to save progress.is everything lost ?i hope not . I ve already invested alot of money in 3 weeks play !

1 Like

Hi there RuthlessViking!

If restarting your device doesn’t help, could you please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com (with your support key included if possible)? Our team will do whatever they can to assist. Thank you.

1 Like

I restarted my device.i reset to manufacture settings i did everything. problem still here . Its been 10hours since the problem appeared . Never got offline for more than 6 hours. Before. Its a nightmare! Couldnt sleep all night

No one is responding man ! Im losing events!

I’m sorry for the trouble, RuthlessViking. Depending on ticket volume, it can sometimes take a few business days for our team to see your message (but it can happen sooner than that).

Rest assured they will respond as soon as possible!

1 Like

Hi. I just wanted to inform you that i have the exact same problem, and it started yesterday. I sent in a ticket but there is no way to retrieve the support key.
I have tried to log in with different platforms to no avail…

They just replied and told me i got banned for 24 hours for cheating . although its been more than 24h since i got banned. Problem is that i used to share my acc with my brother leaving in Tokyo, and nit spoofing as they said . anyways i m stooping it to avoid any further troubles