Can't open the drop info after daily reset

The title sums it up. After the daily reset neither my son nor I can get the coin, cash, and scent info from the drops. Tapping the i used to show how much was left of the daily limit, now it seems like a dead link. Nothing happens.

Tried hard closing the app and restarting the devices. Still broken.

Info button on supply drops not working

I was going to ask the same thing!

I came to the forums to post the same thing! Glad to know I’m not alone.

Confirmed.

More glitches than just info button. Info button repeated as I was going to make thread about it until I found this one.

They added 50% more coins and cash from the event drops only. Still normal max for original drops. That’s a bonus!! So thank you Ludia for this!!!

Down side is. After reset, you can no longer view the amount you have received. The info button won’t select now.

Second down side is. The green event drops with flyers at them are virtually impossible to click on without first catching the flyer. So they a almost mute.

Third downside. Most drops were dart only tonight. Took way longer to get daily max than average due to not getting gold from roughly 50% of the stops spun.

I’m sure these are just temporary issues.

Yeah same here…also it said I hit my daily scent after the reset even though I hadn’t gotten them yet…my inventory was full so it wouldnt collect anymore but I figured it would be like eggs in pogo they just wouldnt appear until you cleared your inventory…but maybe not

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this, I have notified our support team about it, and they’ll keep an eye out for this issue. If you have any other information or screenshots, reach out to our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key to assist them with the investigation.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here [add hyperlink].

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:supply drops

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- click supply drop
Step 2 - try to click “i”
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:every time after the day reset

What type of device are you using:android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
It was wroking fine until it did its daily resetn but since then nothing happens when i click the “i”

I’ve definitely noticed this as well

Happened to me today too.

Me too, when I hit the maximum. Then it fixed itself

Same. Was working this morning/yesterday. Tonight the button is unresponsive

Only happens at night for me