Ludia Forums

Can't open the game anymore

Since 4 days i’m unaible to open the game.
It gets as far as the loading screen for a few seconds and then automatic quits the game.

I tried everything I could.
Deinstalled the game. Nothing works.

Hope you can help me over here since I can’t contact support ingame.
My support key is: -removed support key-

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hide the support key…

You can email support to get help…

support+forums@ludia.com

Often, unfortunately it seems like a RAM issue. This has occurred to a couple tablets we’ve used…the game surprisingly sucks up a lot of RAM, surprisingly compared to other games that are graphically superior.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game is shutting down everytime I close the opening window

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game is shutting down everytime I close the opening window

Same thing here for 3 days now ! Still no answer

1 Like

ludia , when i downloaded the game from the play store then when i opened it it was closing sometimes then when the installing bar was done it then it was continuously saying “connection to the game server lost” after sometimes when i was clicking retry. And then i closed the game and when i opened it and when the installing bar was almost done then it was saying “please clean up 831 MB” and now i am trying to clean up 831 mb but if it still says “connection to the game server lost” then i need your help , ludia

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @MOMKUNG_999! Currently there’s no hard and fast fix to the server error. Could you try forgetting and reconnecting your internet and see if it works?

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue, since my phone updated to android 11, I haven’t been able to load the game. It gets stuck on the loading screen and never loads.

I’ve tried clearing the game data/cache, still crashes. Uninstalled it completely, still crashes.

Luckily I can still load the game from my old phone which is still on android 10 but its really frustrating as it runs super slow and seems to just crash more in general.

I’ve just emailed the ludia support email today so I hope they can figure out what’s up.

1 Like

thank you for help, i think now I can play but i know that how i got the phone suddenly storage space clear(sorry i am not too good at english so please don’t mind) first i rebooted the phone then i suddenly saw that the storage space was 1.2 GB clear and then i could play and my tab E is damaged and in my tab E ,absolutely the same issue was happening. But whenever the internet issue will be happening then only i can use this help and Uro_ivovic i hope that you can also play the game .

1 Like

ah i am having another issue with the game but i can play but the issue is after playing sometimes it takes me back to the loading screen and says “download error .Either memory full or connection to the server lost” can you tell me how to fix that issue please tell.

1 Like

yes , you are correct(maybe).

I think clearing up some unwanted files should fix it.

i know but i saw that there is 14.?? gb space and maximum space on the phone is 16.00 gb space and another problem that is when i play the game the phone gets hot fast.

1 Like

How long does support normally take to respond? I’ve had no update since I reported this 3 days ago.

1 Like

The last time I contacted support it took them five days for an answer.

3 Likes

bye bye JW : TG ;-( i think i can never play you in my life again.

1 Like

maybe i can play any day(i didn’t mean to saw that)

I got a response yesterday and while the instructions were fairly generic, it turns out that rebooting the phone, clearing all the data and reinstalling the game (in that order) managed to get the game to load again…once.

Loading it again leads to the exact same error as before - it just sits on the loading screen until android kills it. Sigh. Don’t know what to do at this point, my VIP Is up on Nov 2nd, can’t get much value if the game doesn’t load.

1 Like