Can't progress

I currently have 1498 vikings and cannot build anymore until I level up but I cannot level up until I have 1500 vikings. I’m stuck in limbo and cannot progress.

Hey there, @Natalie_Mullen, our support team would be glad to take a closer look at things on their end and figure out what might be causing this, so send them an email at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can locate you faster in their system!

Did you scroll through the entire list? 2 vikings sounds like you might be missing a building. Otherwise, maybe you did manage to hit a glitch somehow. Either way, hopefully support can help…

I have built everything up until this point.

I have emailed that address and another one too.

1 Like

Hey there Natalie_Mullen, try checking to make sure all of your viking houses are fully constructed. Thanks for reaching out to us!

1 Like

The screen shot above is the houses I have left to do. I cnat go back to the previous screens so None available till level 12 which I can’t get to with out having 1500. Is in possible to have lost a building from defend missions or anything?

@Rose think you for ur suggestion there was one under construction in a very built up area and I didn’t notice. I feel stupid now. It has been like this for months I stopped playing and all because of it losing out on a lot of rider perks.

Hey Natalie, do not feel stupid, it happens to a lot of people! Also, are you still not getting your Dragon Rider perks? Our dev team is trying to solve that issue now and are looking into all the accounts of players who are writing in to our support team!

No I ment I stopped playing due to not being able to progress. So for a few months I didn’t log in for daily rewards.