Ludia Forums

Can't see anymore who have donated dna

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Can’t see anymore who have donated dna after pressing info button when dna is collectable

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: always

What type of device are you using: Samsung Note 9

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Hey Taskclt23, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? If you could include a screenshot of the donation information menu in your email, it would be really helpful.

Thanks!

I was about to report the same thing:

Yes, all of the members of our alliance have had the same problem since the update. This is pretty much the only activity monitoring tool the alliances have currently so it would be quite crucial to get it fixed.

I so seldom request DNA and haven’t since before this update. I had alliance members mentioning they can’t see who donated.

Same here with a few of my alliance including me

Me and my alliance members have that same problem as well

For alliance leaders this is one of the few ways they can tell who is active.

It’s a hard enough job to do so for them as it is without this being taken away, so please let’s get this fixed ASAP.

1 Like

Same for my alliance - sounds pretty universal - maybe the question should be “can anyone see their donors?”

I have the same problem.
I opened a ticket but got no answer

This is the response I received on my ticket.

Thank you for writing in!

Rest assured, the team is aware of the issue and they are currently looking into it. It should be resolved in a future patch. I’ve made sure to document your report so the team can take note of it.

Same problem for my alliance. It seems general !

Anything new about this bug? We need bugfix.

Lydia don’t care about it as it doesn’t affect their bank balance.

Below their reply after I sent a reminder.

Thank you for getting back in touch!

Don’t worry, our team is aware of the “Donated By” list appearing invisible from DNA Donations in Alliance Chat. Rest assured this is just a visual issue and has no impact on sending or receiving DNA Donations. This issue should be addressed for the game’s next major update.

Why isn’t this fixed yet? I’m guessing I’m not the only one that is really annoyed by something that seems like an easy fix.

Same problem for all the alliance since 1.9 release, some news would be appreciated.

Two minor update past 1.9 haven’t solved this issue. To me seams quite simple (restore the previous behaviour), but Lydia team is focused on other changes that will introduce new bugs.
P.S. I hope that long wait will be rewarded with a fix to the entire chat, that is unusable.

1 Like

Very disappointed. Problem still cannot fix it.