Ludia Forums

Can't see the top/middle of screen

This past week there was and update for Android phones (Android 11). My phone is the Pixel 3XL from Google. The top of the screen has a notch that comes down for the camera and speaker, it is black about an inch wide and half inch deep. The new update stretched the app so tall that the bar that shows darts/coin/hard cash are up at the very top, so now the notch makes it impossible to see how many coin I have. It also makes it so in a pvp battle I cannot see the time clock. I’m expecting during a raid I won’t be able to see the boss’s health bar.
I added a couple pictures where I colored in what it looks like on my phone. I can’t see anything in the black.

Hey, @Rav. The team has been made aware of this issue. We appreciate your patience as we look into fixing this.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m using a Google Pixel 3 XL. The game used to adjust things like the currency counters at the top of the screen, turn timer during battles and anything that would be hidden under the notch. It used to move them down and out of the way.

I just updated my phone to Android 11 and now the game seems to have forgotten that I’ve got a notch.

The coin counter and turn timer in battles are now completely covered by the notch and I can’t find a way to fix it. The screen also appears stretched vertically, all the buttons that used to be circular are now slightly oval.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated <3

1 Like

Since Android 11 is so new, JWA probably doesn’t fully support it yet. Ludia will have to update the game to support the new OS.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Yeah, I was bummed they didn’t fix it in the last update. It makes raid bosses tough too because I can’t see how much life he has left. I keep having to screenshot my phone to see how much coin I have, but you have to leave the app to open the screen shot. It’s really annoying.

It’s the same for the new iphone12. It’s really annoying for raids where you can’t see the bosses health.

It also means you can’t see how many coins and how much hard cash you have.

Ludia I assume you are aware?

Thanks a lot.