Ludia Forums

Cant take dragon with you

I’m having the following issue

Hé is saying that i already have selected my dragon chestnut. But i havent. Cant select him either. This bug getting there more and even worser. Most Times i go back to other screen and back. And its solved. Now IT is still there…

Ooo~ A Chestnut Knight :star_struck: I’m jealous~

I’ve noticed this bug still lingering as well. It’s been around for a while, I believe? A few updates, I want to say. You’re right in that exiting out of the stage and going back in seems to be a quick fix, but if that, for some reason, doesn’t seem to kick it into gear, have you tried restarting the game entirely?

I know it’s a bit of a drastic measure and hardly something you want to keep doing, but I say this in hopes that once you do this it will kind of force the bug away for a more extended period of time. Especially if this is something that happens fairly frequently in your game.

In the meantime, however, I am fairly positive support already knows about this bug? But if it’s really persistent in your game, you should boop on over and send them a report of it.

The support email is support+forums@ludia.com if you wish to email them via computer instead of in-game.

3 Likes

Hey Sophie_Landman, if this happens again, try closing and relaunching the game.

If the issue persists, do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team can take a closer look. Also, please make sure to include that screenshot in your email as well, it’d be really helpful. Thanks!