Ludia Forums

Can't unlock creatures

I have been playing this game for a while now but not from the early days. I am at level 99 and have lots of high-end creatures. The problem is I cannot get the final hybrids because there are some common, rare, and super rare creatures you never make available to unlock anymore. Can you pleased look at fixing this because it makes it almost impossible to get all the creatures. Here is a list of some of the ones I cannot unlock.

Giganotosaurus
Corythosaurus
Pyroraptor
Tyrannotitan
Euoplocephalus
Parasaurolophus
Rajasaurus
Aerotitan
Sarkastodon
Doedicurus
Onchopristis
Leptocleidus
Elasmosaurus
Trunacromerum

Hello! This thread has the information you’re looking for about the Jurassic base creatures - Jurassic Base Creatures Listed : In and Not In Rotation

As for Aquatic and Cenozoic ones, some of them such as Elasmosaurus were last seen years back in unlock rotations.

4 Likes

@tkkj99 Unfortunately your option is to grind where they are available or purchase for DinoBucks currently in the market.

5 Likes

Real money? :crazy_face:

1 Like

In the market…

Then if you have the DB:

4 Likes

Though I wouldn’t recommend the DBs for instant copy as priority, instead more of a last resort. Copies will come around eventually, but yes there are some like Metriorhynchus and Euoplocephalus that are extremely elusive (and with Gigakylocephalus, the Euoplocephalus offers may be worth it).

3 Likes

With gigakylocephalus topping any vip creature in ferocity, it’s almost a certainly worth it for offers that come up in the trade harbour for euplocephalus.

Metriorynchus not so much as metrialong is pretty naff and doesnt have a super hybrid.

1 Like