Can't update game on Android

Any other Android users unable to update their game? It updates but then it gets to the install part and fails.

Hey EddieCopia, it’s possible that you might not have enough storage on your device. Are you getting any errors when updating the game?

Not really any errors,it just says it can’t do it.

I had to uninstall then reinstall on my sons phone because his did the same. Had plenty of room for the update but it wouldn’t go. Tried clearing cache, data, and turning off and on his phone, nothing worked but on a whim I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked.

But do this at your own risk. I’ve heard people have lost their account doing it, or it reset, and knowing the bugs on this game something could happen.

1 Like

I had this too yesterday. Reinstalling didn’t even work, but after rebooting my phone and clearing the cache+data from the Google Play Store app it worked again.

Come to think of it… my phone actually is kinda full :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If you’re still having issues updating the game, our team could take a closer look for you, @EddieCopia. Could you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your device information? If you have your support key, it’d be helpful if you include it in your email as well. Thanks!