Cant update

Hello. So i have the update but cant update the game from google play. Any one have the same problem or a solution? Have done everything like cleared cache and data, restarted my phone, i have about 4gb free so its not space thats needed.??? i really dont know what to do here.

I’m unable to get on to, I’m on android. Just keeps saying unable to connect but I have internet on

Hey Max_Wolfar, I’m not really sure why you might be having an issue updating your game. Are you getting any error messages when you tap update?

Our team would be happy to take a closer look as well if you reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com.

Hey Hunting4dinos, if you’re connected to WiFi try forgetting and re-adding your WiFi settings on your device and see if that helps. Also, try disabling the mobile data on your device and then relaunch the game.

hey. :slight_smile: it starts to update but fails to install the update. my wifi is fine to and other apps can update so its just JWA that wont install the update.

If possible, could you try connecting to another WiFi signal and try updating the game?

im testing as we speak. :slight_smile:
nope did not work either. should i unistall the game then install it again? you think that caould help?

I’m sorry that didn’t work. :sweat:

Could you reach out to our support team? They could try and provide some further troubleshooting.

I have it sorted now, thank you though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey! I’m happy to hear that, @Hunting4dinos. :smiley:

im trying but cant get hold of my support key so cant send my msg. if it helps it says error code 910

You can send an email through the address provided above even without your support key, Max_Wolfar. :slight_smile:

yea ofc. ^^ but cant do a ticket in the support

I get this with major updates all the time. Make sure you are connected to Facebook and/or Google, and then delete the app. Reinstall and it will work fine.

2 Likes

yea that solved it. ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having the same problem and nothing is working. Uninstalled the game and now I cant download it.

Not sure why that should be the case. Maybe restart your phone and try again?

I’m having the exact same problem. I sent a ticket in to see if I can get some help. I’m getting error code -506

Hey DrDino, could you try freeing up some storage space on your device and then try installing the update again? Let me know if that works.

I tried that last night. I thought maybe that was the problem. I deleted just about every app on my phone.