First bug reported!

10 Likes

I’ve already submitted two! :wink:

1 Like

Just seen that. Beat me to it!

1 Like

Hey guys,

It seems a new bug in version 2.14…
When we click in a player’s name to see his team, alliance, etc… nothing happens.
The same for the leader/official options such as promote, kick, …

Any idea when we have these options available again?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! I’m having the same issue. Also some of my alliance members have reported they can’t join raid lobbies. It’s weird cuz they updated are supposed to fix things not create new problems :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description After the new Update there is a new bug on the Alliance page. When you tap on an applicant’s name or a member’s name, there is no pop up menu. Thus, a Leader can not remove a member, promote a member, leave the alliance, or see information regarding a new applicant.
:

Area is was found in: Page listing the alliance members.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go to the Alliance page
Step 2 - Tap on the name of a member
(add more if needed)No pop up menu.

How often does it happen: Every time.

What type of device are you using:IPhone 12 mini.
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Hi everyone! Just want to confirm to you all that the team is currently investigating this issue.

2 Likes

We are not able to replace an inactive member now. Because we don’t see the option to kick him when we tab the player name…

2 Likes

I can’t view my alliance teammates profile… doesn’t give options.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your I just noticed we cat remove players of look into their profile

Has anyone else been having trouble kicking, promoting, tending to alliances? I cant disband, kick or promote anyone…

Yes same here…

Can’t kick an inactive now and we have somebody waiting that wants to join us.

Until the last update, a context menu appeared in the list of alliance members when I touched a member, from that context menu you could see the profile, the member could be promoted, removed from the alliance, etc. Now that menu no longer appears, I can’t even see the profile of those who apply to join the alliance, nor can I remove a member from the alliance.
Error or change of functionality and I don’t know how to do it?
I am leader. I run the game on a Samsung A40 phone, android platform

My biggest complaint here is every time they update the game we get a huge cache of Bugs and glitches to add to the already existing ones that we can’t get rid of and this glitch in particular is gonna make a lot of ppl not wanting to play anymore

1 Like

Can’t see profile and can’t kick inactive players!
Please.do something🤔

Yep…if I cannot remove inactives or vet the people wanting to join our team we will end up with an aliance full of non players eventually. Kind og wonder if Ludia is just playing games to try to weaaken alliances.

I honestly think these issues make it hard to keep players interested in the game
As we speak I have a player who is inactive and when is active open sanctuaries and leaves with out acknowledging the chat
Can’t kick’em out and my players who are doing the right thing get frustrated over it

1 Like

Any update on this issue? This should be put on the priority list. Our alliance cannot have normal management functions.

1 Like

Info I got from my friend @Sasha1031 .

Alliance List Menu Glitch

The tech team at JWA-Ludia has identified the coding error in the Alliance List that doesn’t allow us to Remove Players or to change player roles .

They have developed a fix for it and will be rolling it out in a Technical Update.

The date has not been set yet for the Technical Update that will fix this glitch.

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully, they can fix the glitch before the tourney starts.