Can't wait for the new hybrid wat u think it looks like

Hiw strog u thing new hybrid be

I reckon erliphosaur type of stats, it will probably be quite tanky but have less attack than the deercat… :deer: :cat:

8 Likes

Probably a tank…. That’s my guess

5 Likes

I hope it keeps the Dipro’s fangs

2 Likes

what even is a dipro? it just looks like an extra chunky caveman chungus or smth like that

1 Like

its a giant extinct marsupial (wombat i think)

3 Likes

20211222_100423
20211222_100456

6 Likes

My guess is he’s gonna have similar health to mammotherium and it’s attack being something between gorgosuchus and pteraquetzal

3 Likes

Not sure what the stats will be… but I am almost ready!

3 Likes

It could also be arctodus that is needed for making this hybrid :thinking: arctodus its a bear too after all

1 Like

I originally thought this too.
I would need 8 more of those guys…which wouldn’t be fun.

3 Likes

You’re doing all this prep, imagine if we find out they misspelled the components, so the components are different dinos :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: that would be pretty hilarious!

I’m always working on these 7 day hatchers so it’s okay.

3 Likes

It’s definitely Diprotodon. It has it’s iconic nose

3 Likes

so even though yall dont kno for sure, ur making lvl 40 tourneys anyways? have a lot of cash on hand then ig

3 Likes

If it was Arctudus, we would have a double tournament week. The Ceno hasn’t had an unlock in nearly two years.

2 Likes

They may even release an arctodus tournament straight after woolly rhino if that’s the case.

I’m still hoping diprotodon is the other component because I wont be ready for arctodus to make the hybrid on release otherwise.

Plus rhino + arctodus would mean another dilophoboa strength hybrid with a stupidly expensive cost, would rather a weaker hybrid to bridge the gap between mammotherium and boa.

3 Likes

We have a hybrid called arctlaces in jwa wich is arctodus + cervalces so we could eventually get a arctodus hybid once we get cervalces

2 Likes

Maybe, but we dont even have andrewtherium or eremoceros yet, with all components being currently available in the game. I would like to see eremoceros at least.

2 Likes

Yeah man! I am always hatching these tournament creatures. I always make the hybrid and I still have a maxed copy of the component creatures. Takes a lot of time but the way I play (pretty passively) it doesn’t bother me.

This one for example:

Not one of my favorite creatures but I still hatch them.

I do this for Jurassics and Aquatics too.

6 Likes