Can't win lockdown trial due to my overleveled creatures

So I learned another hard lesson today. I first tried the lockdown trial with my base level Titanoboa, since it did so well in previous strikes. Died to DoT. Then I tried the highest level eligible creature I had (L20 Rajakylosaurus). Damage output sucks, also died to DoT.

However, on my second account I completed the strike effortlessly with my unboosted L20 Sarcorixis. On my main account that creature is L21, so the damage output was too high for it to be an eligible creature.

Here’s all my eligible creatures. All are unboosted of course. As you can see I’ve used up 2 of my 3 attempts. I don’t think I have anything that will work, since none are immune to DoT and their damage output is too low.

Lesson learned: it’s not always a good idea to overlevel a good epic!

3 Likes

Here’s the Sarcorixis I couldn’t use. It’s unboosted, but 18 damage points too high.

1 Like

Haven’t tried it yet but by the looks of it I have nothing better than you that can take them down!
Ah well, luckily it’s not an epic incubator or anything important.

1 Like

Use the Rajanklo start with extended critical. Rest of the time only used pinning strike. Worked for me twice. Both level 20 like yours

1 Like

I used 21 Gryprosuchus on my primary account and Grypolyth on my 2nd account which both went well.

2 Likes

I beat it with lvl16 giga, just make sure you kill off edmon so it doesn’t swap to scap.

1 Like

F you had so much trouble with bleed you should use purru tautus since it has cleansing strike.

1 Like

Doesn’t it say Base Attack? So it actually means to say total attack power? That is really stupid if that’s the case, and people are forced to lose by having all their dinos at a high level. Beat the strike with unboosted 21 Vexus btw.

1 Like

Majunda at a higher level worked for me.

1 Like

Happy cake day.

I won it with gigaspikasaur.

2 Likes

I tried it with Cavenator… Lmao obviously I lost. Will have to try again today!

1 Like

thanks. I just saw

This worked for me today

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Boilervol2011, your technique worked perfectly! I started with Extended Critical Strike, then Pinning Strike until ECS was off cooldown so I could use it again. The shield you see in the screenshot was my final strike. I have always enjoyed watching a dino topple over just from activating a shield! :rofl:

Thank you to the rest of you as well :slight_smile: Your help was appreciated.

1 Like

Took the easy road and did it with Grypo. Unboosted level 21, no challenge there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gigaspika handled it on both accounts L27 on my main and L17 on my alt

1 Like

Took 3 attempts trying different dinosaurs. On third attempt won with L20 Rajasaurus.

1 Like

Gigaspika is the way to go…

It’s actually a cakewalk.

Slow, rampage, slow rampage, slow rampage. I even got bled (because I was trying to be clever and didn’t rampage Scaphognathus)…

Super easy

2 Likes

I have lvl 20 rajakylo, lost 1st round but 2nd I went slightly different (started with extended crit instead of shield), beat the bleeder.

1 Like