Ludia Forums

Carbonemys Hunted, Leveled and Added to My Team

I kind of half expect to actually run into these in the next days as I’m sure others in my playing range will be trying Carbonemys on their teams. I have enough left over DNA to make Carboceratops if they have a Nasuto event or its going to take a while in the sanctuary’s. This will be after I make Grypolyth and I’m only 40 DNA away. Hoping for a good next fuse.

This is what I’m going to play, win or lose. This is an entire team of the newest creatures that I have made to team level. Entelodon isn’t great. If anyone has tried this guy in the tournament, it’s first hit is like blowing a kiss but in this case, it blows a slap in the face with the delayed hit reaction.

My%20Team%2020191012

3 Likes

Actually Ent has won me several battles in the tourney. His mutual fury followed by rampage allows him to one shot many and outspeed everything except a speed boosted eriklo g2

1 Like

I’ve actually been considering whether Carbo could be viable higher up. Its basic attack does 1.5x turn 1 and 2x turn 2 and if you can land that devastation while vulnerability is active it should be game over. Match that with healing and 60% armor and it could be a monster

I didn’t get to try Carbo till the 6th battle and it was against a pity AI as I kept loosing to the same person like 2 or 3 times.

See the slot I have Carbo in above, #4. That’s the slot you put your weakest creature in you don’t want picked very often. I think I’m starting to see a pattern here.

1 Like