Ludia Forums

Carbonemys Touenament -11/25/2021 -12/1/2021

I’m excited to have this guy. He will also help my ceno lineup.
Goodluck to all of us!

11 Likes

Proof:

Yay a new cenozoic creature.

12 Likes

He’s so cute and he looks helpless the way his mouth is opened its like he saying “Pls don’t kill me!” :rofl: :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Yay, it’s a 5 day tournament. There goes my first Dominator win :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh it is? I gotta edit smth

1 Like

Stats:

6 Likes

eh you can probably beat it with your lineup like a dom finish-

3 Likes

He really can actually his lineup is stocked to the brim with shybrids and other strong dinos

1 Like

5 days. And I don’t know if I can find time to do runs

It’s a good thing it’s the end of my tests though, next week is my last week of school so maybe I can

3 Likes

I’m gonna do anything in my power to win this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can’t find it

2 Likes

Maybe move upwards or refresh your game ?

1 Like

Yes,The mighty turtle and it is not that good as compared to titanoboa but i just want to see the new animation so I think I will try to get it and atleast it cannot be one shotted by cerazinosaurus and yudon as it is a health tank.

3 Likes

Which it will most likely not face at all

4 Likes

Maybe it can if you take a lvl 40 dilophoboa with you in pvp and use carbonemys as reserve tank then it might face these creatures one time in the pvp and no one will max dilophoboa because its way too expensive and OP for cenozoic creatures :expressionless: so i would prefer lvl 20 or lvl 30 dilophoboa.

2 Likes

Unlesss all Cenozoic PVP then Mamothrium is a big problem :wink:

2 Likes

Actually no,Dilophoboa can 4 shot it as well as mammotherium as mammotherium has the least damage out of every tourney hybrid so i think dilophoboa wont have any problems with it unless they add the grykeleken(a hybrid from JWA which probably will be a savannah if it gets added).

2 Likes

I was talking about Carboneyms

2 Likes

Then its gonna be two shotted if max mammotherium but it could give 4 reserves to us and it can only deal 5k damage to mammotherium with nerf which is enough to defeat a lvl 20 mammotherium.

3 Likes

Its a bummer, I might not be able to start this tournament early, I need to rest early because I just had my second dose for covid vaccine😭. Best of luck for all.

6 Likes