Ludia Forums

Carbonemys Touenament -11/25/2021 -12/1/2021

Ok thanks, anyone know the approximate trophee count??

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re trying this tournament now, good luck!

2 Likes

My analysis from earlier

2 Likes

As @Andy_wan_kenobi get CoT done, use the other creatures that are not CoT needed for the tournament and get as many trophies as you can with them. Then when your done with CoT you won’t be starting from scratch on the tournament. But get both unlocks.

5 Likes

As a follow-up, remember that an unlock should trump resources; so don’t be afraid to skip PVE if it interferes with getting either unlock

5 Likes

I think I won’t do it, because I am feeling lazy,

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind getting this on all accounts but I’m not sure I’m up for the challenge… time will tell.

3 Likes

Sad, I only got to pred, but I might be safe by today or tomorrow.

2 Likes

Tired, stopping in Predator after a long day.

3 Likes

I would advise you to do COT first, COT ends next Monday

What I am trying to do now though that SDNA event

2 Likes

For me its opponent every time, they go for full on reserve or something else like that. It was really frustrating for some time Hunter - Dominator I think I lost a total of 2 - 4 matches

There was one match I fought, it was quite easy with I think 2 tournaments and a VIP ? Another one had similar ferocity to that except with an Armormata. I think I used shybrids, what you said might be true

Thank you !!! My first Dom win hopefully

3 Likes

So yeah I did it!!

4 Likes

Tutle

Funni tutle

3 Likes

Data at the end of day 1
Hopefully 1 more solid run tomorrow will get me to 2k and secure the unlock

6 Likes

Data

3 Likes

First run:

5 Likes

Updated standings on tourney:

Hopefully my first Dom finish but cant hope too much, aiming for 1700 trophies tmr, going to bed now😴

4 Likes

Also I got 1317 trophies, they increased it to 7, which is my current score: 1324. Is this normal or?

1 Like

3 Likes

Data

3 Likes