Ludia Forums

Carbonemys Tournament -11/25/2021 -12/1/2021

“Oh no, our Ceno PvPs will just become even SLOWER!”

Yeah, pun intended. :joy:

I thought it was gonna be a sea turtle and not land. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Now the background makes sense, I’m a dum-dum. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The tournament is named “The Age of Mammals” instead of “Shake the Earth". Could that mean that we’ll have to fight with Cenozoics? Because this turtle is clearly not a mammal…

2 Likes

Oh no, if its only cenos I’m not getting this😥. My strongest is a titanoboa lvl 20

1 Like

It has been confirmed to be played with Jurassic in another thread.

2 Likes

Keith said it may be a glitch as once there was an edestus tournament where it said “dive into battle” and it was jurassic, keith checked with the team and it is a jurassic battle.

I am frustrated right now, this tourney started 8pm and I have been losing many battles, i am rage quitting this tourney soon

2 Likes

Well maybe not rage quitting it

Data for Dom

Best prizes

Faced Scorpion for the first time

Presto wasn’t too kind too him

3 Likes

Data

3 Likes

Updated standings after two battles with my newcomer:

You can expect a story from me tomorrow :grinning:

Goodnight from me ! :sleeping:

4 Likes

Data

Experienced some really harsh matches with FMM, soon as I switched to FMF my win streak returned. Yet what i find strange about that is my FMM teams are of a higher ferocity than my FMF teams :thinking:

5 Likes

Sometimes I feel like higher ferocity teams bring higher ferocity AI teams. I think @Sionsith said there’s a range. Raise your ferocity high enough and I’m guessing you’ll face easier battles? Or maybe I understood it wrong. Higher ferocity lower trophies though. I would stick with the FMF.

4 Likes

So is it a 3 or 5 day tournament? :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a sliding scale with a randomized portion as well.

For instance you might bring a team with 3,000 AFS and face a team with 4,000 AFS one time and might get the crazy matchup where you get an opponent with 6,000-7,000 AFS but most of your battles will be around 4,000. But as you increase your teams strength say to 4,000 you might get an opponent with 4,000 still but it will be an easier battle in comparison due to your higher strength team. This works once you are in dominator for the whole range. For all the earlier leagues as you progress up them the scale also moves as well. Using the numbers as an example not quoting actuals.

6 Likes

That’s a good question, @Keith you said it would be five days but the timer seems to indicate a four day (96 hour tournament) vs a five day (120 hour tournament).

4 Likes

Hi Sionsith, checking with the team as soon as I have confirmation on the length I will reply here. The last I saw was 5 days from Thursday - Tuesday morning but will seek additional confirmation

5 Likes

Uh guys I have a problem I did not finish cot and want the tournament which one you should I get, because both will use my best dinosaure??

2 Likes

You should do both

5 Likes

But the fact is, my lineup barely get me in dom, and cot uses my best dino

2 Likes

Hi, the timer should now display the correct 4d 16 hours left for the tournament. You may need to close and reopen the game to see the correct timer.

8 Likes

Finish CoT. Make that your priority, as that is the easy unlock. Then grind on the tournament

7 Likes