Ludia Forums

Cariolis Fury gives 3 attack actions

I do not own Cariolis but this person says that one application of Cariolis Fury gives 3 attacks and sounds like it could be a bug? Since no other instances of fury (Saarvin Trinket, Raika Helm) give a 3rd attack action. Or it’s stacking when Cariolis applies it a second time which this person says it doesn’t stack.

Extra Fury attacks bug out Deathwarded toons. The extra attacks take so long to complete and happen in such an immediate succession that they interrupt the deathward revive animation and the revived toon disappears off the screen and lock up the session. The turn timer goes to zero but my actions bar is not on screen and neither is the invisible revived toon. The only work around I have found is to immediately close and restart app. The revived toon becomes visible again. That only fixes my session and allows me to attack again but not theirs they are still stuck in what I can only assume is the old bugged out session instance unless they also restart app. They can’t attack me the turn timer goes to zero and they are forced to move up. Just like it does when the same bug happens with Saarvins Common axes and fury trinket which has been reported on forums a few times.

Can any of Ludia’s representatives confirm that Cariolis fury is supposed to give 3 attacks on one application? Does fury stack or not?