Ludia Forums

Carnage Collectors want YOU!

I’ve just recently become leader of this alliance and my first action is to weed out the inactives and recruit players who will contribute. If you’re an active player and looking for an alliance to call your own, please join Carnage Collectors. We currently have 15 inactive players that I gave 1 week to become active or get the boot. The deadline is 10/25/19 for them. We’ll be looking to fill the spots with players who want to get missions completed. We have a discord that you would have to join so we can stay organized and in communication, but we’re all friendly and excited to have you on the team. We have a mix of casual players and dedicated players, so you don’t have to be someone who plays all day, just contribute. Waiting and ready to hear from you!

1 Like

Still have 7 available slots. Come join us!

I am not Carnage, so you can’t collect me😝

1 Like

Great group of people and we are working on three alliances sharing sanctuaries which will benefit all involved. Interested in helping build something great? DM the OP or myself and we will make you a part of things. A merge may be considered. Thanks!

3 Likes

And since I keep getting asked, we achieve 3-3 right now with the 15 inactive players. If we fill those spots with actives, we’ll easily hit higher ranks.

2 Likes

Giving this a bump! We officially have three alliances working together on sanctuaries. We really need help to build Carnage Collectors to be 50 strong and achieve high levels in missions. If you are frustrated in your current alliance or have a small alliance struggling to get good players to join send a DM and let’s build something great!

3 Likes

5 spots remain :grinning: don’t miss out on a great opportunity!

3 Likes