Ludia Forums

Carnivore Carnage Mod

Any ideas how to succeed in this battle? Tried 3 nullify mods and failed (opponent’s attack pattern changes every time).
Thanks

1 Like

spread the damage mod

1 Like

Reducing their attack would be helpful use one as a meat shield and reserve as many points as possible until it dies your meat shield

I keep a ton of mods. I had a Dimetrocarnus (he was able to take 2 hits after the inspire) in the first spot. I used a nullify in the first spot. My second mod was regenerate and my last mod was Inspire. I used a level 11 VIP in the second spot and I can’t remember in the last spot, but it doesn’t matter because I didn’t end up having to use either one of those.

Two terrifies, and a distraction mod… and call it a day.

4 Likes

Yea reduction in attack and if you don’t check the harbor sometimes there is good ones there that’s where I usually get my best ones

Agreeing with @Sionsith here. A couple of Terrifies. If you really want to pull their fangs, use three Terrifies. A much cheaper version would be to use three Intimidations.

You pray the trade harbor gives you something like these trade, the ultimate winning combo.

I already finished those today by this time.

3 Likes

Thanks to all for the suggestions!
Finished it with nullify, distraction and inspire mods and welcomed my 50th ichthyostega.

3 Likes

Guys you all are seeing the first mod of the opponent, right? With an attack of 1.2k, reserving is near impossible. You would be K.O.ed even before you go up there with your main or at least the other two. How could it be possible to win this by letting its first one keep on attacking? Nullify seems to be a must with a really high healthed meat shield. Then you must swap to the sweeper even before it hits the final blow because the K.O. of your meat shield also could be your end as a result of the feature of that mod, spreading. It is really an hard one I should admit. I also had some hard times on the last round today, losing two times. :confused: I dunno if my carnivores are not strong enough or this is just a normal struggle as a feature of this PvE. I thought I had a decently deep line up but… :confused: My last round was insane though, all having 4k plus healths and two of them having health mods effecting the whole team. I have sacrified three solid tourney line ups for that last round. For an Unaysaurus. :expressionless:

1 Like

Haha glad you made it, I hope you get well soon. After that traumatizing PvE. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :call_me_hand:

I posted with 2 terrifies and an extra live at 1hp… at -90% attack and an extra life… how can you not win? Possibly with your first Dino.

2 Likes

Maybe it is because I am only usig common mods for these to save resources. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The final round of the Mod event can be very challenging. Anytime you’re going against equal or better creatures without the benefit of class advantage, you are at a disadvantage. Throw in any sort of Mods, and the match gets tougher. Throw in the Mods shown above, and you cannot fight fair. Get good Mods.

2 Likes

Is no one going to comment on the fact that this guy has 224000 bucks?

1 Like

I think hes just saved up, its possible

1 Like

I had the same set up on my third battle:

It took way more spins then I would like to admit to capture two terrifies… but got the job done.

The good news is all the mods made for some fun Aquatic MOD PVP.

5 Likes

wow. mine was a walk in the park. didn’t screen shot as I hadn’t seen this post, but certainly didn’t go up against mods at that level and all I needed was a couple of random common mods with two L10 Indoraptors and a level 10 dim!

1 Like

What do you think about toxin? I used on L20 indo and it took out the entire team with me just blocking non stop.

2 Likes

The rare wheel spin for coins can also get you super rare mods.

By the time you see battles this hard, you’ll likely have so many coins, you could spin away 99million coins to get better mods before risking losing a battle with Dino’s having two day +cool downs.

2 Likes