Ludia Forums

Carno is tired of being left out

Our beloved Carnotaurus has been waiting patiently to get in on that DNA mixing action. Who do you think Carno should take as a spouse and give us the next Thor wanna be???

8 Likes

Not Thor wanna be.

Mix him with suchotator. Give him counter bleed distracting his shield and weaken. Up his speed and hp a little bit.

Cove suchotator colors no spines or sail ridge etc keep carnotaurus horns. Dark skin light horns.

1 Like

Good time to make that Concavenator DNA useful?

2 Likes

Same with Lythronax😓
#SadBoyLythroHours

If Grypolyth was actually good, Lythronax would be useful.

3 Likes

Since Pyrroraptor only has one hybrid currently, I’d say make Carnoraptor from JWTG!

And then it could get a unique mixed with Proceratomimus for example. A counter-attacker immune raptor. Would be Juicy.

15 Likes

that’s an awesome hybrid. i’ve been waiting on a hybrid for this dino as well.

i’ve always liked Carno since I was a little kid. I have the cool toy from JP the red and black one. The one with bigger cooler arms haha. i hate how small they are now in the new movie. The new toy looks so stupid.

Hate to burst your bubble, but that is the anatomically correct Carnotaurus.

They have lil KFC wings for arms. They don’t even have elbows, it’s just a stub.

Carnotaurus_skeleton_in_Bonn

9 Likes

Huh, it’s normal for others of its species

If you mean Abelisaurs, that’s not species, that is a “family” of dinosaurs. Or more precisely, with correct modern taxonomy, a clade or group of dinosaurs.

While it is true that most Abelisaurids had short arms with no elbow, like Carnotaurus, Ekrixinatosaurus and Majungasaurus, but the most primitive (basal) members of the group have a more defined arm (Abelisaurus and Eoabelisaurus both have normal arm structures).

It’s like with Tyrannosaurs, as the jaw and bite force got perfected over time, the arms shrunk more and more into a borderline vestigal (useless) appendage.

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

A shame he’s no good he’s my favourite carnivore.

1 Like

He isn’t no good. It’s a great open \ setup \ sacraficial dino. Right now until the arena settles down he isn’t really playable. But that’s a temporary situation.

3 Likes

Give us Carnoraptor!!! A Distracting Counter-Attacker with decent speed and HP!

5 Likes

HERs me take on cargotator:

Canotaurus, gorgosaurus and suchotator:
Level 26
STATS:
Speed: 107-119. Haven’t decided yet
Armour: 0%
Damage: 1100-1200
Crit chance: 20%
Heath: 3000-4000

MOVES:

SUPERIORITY STRIKE.
Deal 1x damage
Targets speed reduced 10% for 1 turn.

DEFENCE SHATTERING RAMPAGE.
Deal 2x damage, bypassing armour and shields.
Cool down: 1

FEROCIOUS IMPACT.
Deal 1.5x damage
Damage increased +50% for next three turns.
Cool down: 4

INSTANT DISTRACTION
Priority
Targets damage reduced 90% for 1 turn.
Cool down: 1

PASSIVE:
1x counter

Why does every one write off the weaken strike?

No body has any problem with and seems to love ferocious strike. But no one uses or seems to like weaken. It reduces thier defence by 50%

It actually allows more damage than ferocious does especially when followed by a 1.5 damage skill because it negates any armor damage.

1 Like

I like vulnerability. I’d prefer Ferocity for the Super Saiyan memes, but why not give the hybrid both?! We need a good dino with vulnerability strike! Or heck, upgrade her to vulnerability impact! First of her kind!

2 Likes

I say vulnerability rampage paired with cleanse strike 2 turn damage x1 shield cool down 2 turns
X1 damage defense shatter counter

Then why not for s and gs give it a distracting strike.

Pair that up with middle of the road stats and it would be a fun dino to play.

Enough chomp for those enthusiast
Enough tactical for that crowd
Enough peeve off your opponent

Just fun all around

1 Like

tenor%20(1)

I think people just like seeing a 6000+ hit.