Ludia Forums

Carnoraptors return

Who else misses carnoraptor?

4 Likes

Ok. First you do need a move that doesnt have a cooldown as your first move. Second, this is a wild card. Third, I would remove the distraction immunity, taunt resistance (Taunt resistance is really bad, Immunity is ok though), and rend resistance. In place of those you could have Swap Prevention Immunity. Next up I would change Greater Rending Counter Attack to either Rending counter attack or Defense Shattering Counter Attack. Maybe also a little more health, say 3600-3700, and 125 speed would be ok. Also the way you can tell if its a certain class is to look at its moves. Shields and Vulnerabiltiy are resilient class moves. Rend is a Fierce class move. Distraction is cunning. Resistances can also help to decide, but the moveset is a better indicator of what belongs to a certain class.

4 Likes

I’d say it’s a bit op… and cheeseeater’s remake too

2 Likes

This is the Carnoraptor of JWTG = Carnotaurus + Pyroraptor

3 Likes

I didn’t add enough to make it a full rework, just some ideas for a rework. I can do a JWA Toolbox version of my rework though.

1 Like

that would be awesome!

2 Likes

Toast Turkey!

1 Like

He can still have his old ingredients. Carno and pyro have only one hybrid and we know that creatures can have multiple s hybrids. Both ankys, nodopatosaurus, indom, meilolania and mammoth for example. I would also want Dimetrocarnus to return. Meilolania has two uniques so why not dimetrodon

2 Likes

Here is a legendary that could turn into Dimetrocarnus:
Here is the Unique:

4 Likes

These are so cool! finally some not too op fan-made hybrids xD

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s what I usually aim for.

1 Like

Thanks for making it better

1 Like

No problem! How do you think they are?

I think they are great and much more balanced than the one I had made.

1 Like