Ludia Forums

Carnotaurus gen 2...with bioluminescence

the Scorching light in the night, feel the Demons in the dark…I Present to you the thing that you can’t imagine how your feel if it infront of you…Present to you…the CARNOTAURUS GEN 2!!!

The first ever Carnivore that have Bioluminescence right on it blood! With It’s super strength and fast leg then it no need to Lurking in anywhere while hunting, what do you think? Does it…Scare you?

8 Likes

Absolutely! It would be awesome if the model resembled Disney Dinosaur’s Carnotaurus, bioluminiscence would definitely make it seem brilliant.

3 Likes

Haha thanks you my buddy! I’m planning to making one Biolum Ptero and one Biolum Amphibious! But i am rain out of ideas haha! May Kapro g2 suitable to have Biolum? And again Thanks you haha!!!

2 Likes

You are my best friend on this forum! Proof is i just upload this post for a sec and a sec later you liked it and then comment your Opinion about it! Thanks u!!!

1 Like

That would be epic, imagine that glowing croc in battle!

Anytime! :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay!!! So…which color it will lighting up? Blue like the Amphibian icon in the game? Imagine you’re make a Party next to a River and then a Light underwater is coming to u :))))))))))

1 Like

Oooooh that would be bone-chilling! You think it’s just regular algae and then you see teeth and claws on it :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

You and some friends are on Isla Nublar, when they announced that one of the Kaprosuchus has gotten loose. You laugh with your friends, going," What even is that?", but you know. You start to trying to get them to a safer place, but they start to tell you that it will be fine. You say you know what the creature is from Jurassic World The Game, but just laugh and say its likely fake, andd you shouldn’t believe stuff just because its in a game. Realizing what you said, you decide it likely is, and shout ,“Lets go to the river!” After a couple jokes from your friends about trying to become a nerd, the river is right infront of you. You and your buddies already have your swimsuits on, so you are eager to take a dip. Everyone jumps in, splashes around, and has a good time. After an hour or so, one of your friends says," Hay look, its glowing algae! Lets watch" So you get up on the bank, and watch as it flows by. However, you notice something odd about the algae. Its turning. The water is moving around it, but before you can shout out, a massice crocidilian bursts out of the water, and grabs your leg! You feel its teeth sink into your flesh, upto your bone, and you scream. You cry out for help, and you feel someone grab you arms and pull. Your friends are now playing tug of war with a monstrous blue crocodile that glows, and you are the rope. You feel your leg start to tear, and you scream and wail. Suddenly, you notice that everyone has stopped pulling. You look down, and realize that your leg is now nothing but a bloody stump. You pass out, and soon wake to your friends carrying you to a building. You feel something around your leg, and realize that its been bandaged. Your friends get you inside, and the people greet you with a troubled gaze. They have seen legs missing, but usually the body was gone as well. They take you into a bed, and while you start to ask where your friends are, the doctors start to knock you out. Your friends are concerned, and they ask a few questions, mostly will he be ok. The doctors mostly answer yes, but ask what attacked you and where did it. They answered a glowing blue crocodile with long legs on it, and they were by a river. One of the doctors contacts someone with a radio, and tells them around where the animal might be.

In the center of the Island, Dr Mohammed_Johnson smiled. His project was a success. Now he turns to his newest one, an upgraded Carnotaurus, and chuckles to himself. He will be rich, all because most people were not competent enough to know what the creatures were, let alone fear them, meaning they will work excellent as weapons. His Kaprosuchus almost took a man with it, and left him scarred for life. He thinks to himself," What is next to upgrade?" as he laughs quietly and manically.

Hope y’all like this story! Couldn’t resist it, had to. Now let’s see whats next.

3 Likes

this is like one of the bosses like Omega 9 or apex bosses in jwa like Hadros lux

Somewhat, however, I would like to see the Carno Gen 2, as the normal one is only a rare

1 Like

true…but then it’s going to be really hard to get…

If its VIP, yes. However, if its any lower, it should be fine.

no…if its above super-rare im doomed

2 Likes

Why is that?

i only have quetzalcoatlus and 2 cenozoic super-rares other than that im all commons and rares
i only have 1 hybrid lvl 20 alangasaurus

Well the super rare week would help to build up your dinos!

Omg you had an very great Story!!! Like an Cinematic short film! It’s epic and…GREAT!!! You will be a good Writer !!! Keep it up! And i am extremely thanks you for your Story.

3 Likes

Thanks. I don’t consider myself a good writer, but I hope to get there. Was there anything you disliked about it?

1 Like

An alternative plot :

Your friends laugh like never before, and they go “What is that even supposed to mean?!” but you’re the only one who played Jurassic World : The Game and try to warn them, but they wave off your concern because you’re a “dino nerd”.

In the fear of not being alone, you join them.

2 Likes

Damn now i have to sell my lvl 40 kapro

1 Like