Ludia Forums

Carnotaurus has to big of arms

While carnotaurus has toothpick arms she should really have nubs or no arms at all

3 Likes

tbh those arms are pretty cute

1 Like

My “appendix” is bigger than that!

No wonder this guy was the most beaten up dino in Fallen Kingdom :sweat:

1 Like

Carnotaurus arms should be even shorter like this

1 Like

Must be a Scavenger/vegetarian then … in which case, Carnataurus may not be the best name ?? that pic weirds me out for some reason, and I can’t explain why :man_facepalming:t4::man_shrugging:t4::joy:

1 Like

Looks like he’s gonna fall over

3 Likes

If your going toward realistic designs… this game is going to disappoint and carno isnt the biggest offender by a long shot.

2 Likes

cough “Spinosaurus” cough

(Though Dilophosaurus is a close second but at least in the game it has a semi-realistic skull shape… Unlike Jurassic Park).

2 Likes

5 Likes

I recently read that it’s thought Carno used those arms (which have an unusual degree of motion in the shoulder joints) as a mating display & was delighted. Imagine them waving those little tiny arms like a peacock spider! What a fantastic image.

And yes, the arms are too long, but quite a lot of renderings of Carno get that wrong. Tbh, the anatomically correct ones look so goofy. Their arms are darn near vestigular looking!

2 Likes

Imagine if they had like expandable skin folds on it, like an anole lizard dewlap making them even more peacock jumping spider like.

God I want someone to draw that now. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My paleo art skills are still lacking, but I have so many ideas for fun dino art once I get my anatomy nailed down more. Carno behavior pics & dromaeosaurids courting with bird-like displays won’t leave my brain!

1 Like