Ludia Forums

Carnotaurus love please!

I just adore Carnotaurus but the only time I can use her is against friends when they auto level everyone to level 26 randomly. I know she’s not the best competitively but I love her anyway. There’s never any DNA for her anywhere and she’s just such a brute with her 1x DMG counter. If only I could find DNA! (Plus aren’t her little arms just the best???)

1 Like

No carnotaurus love.

2 Likes

Yeah I like her very much, too. Her colours, her cute little arms, her beautiful eyes…think she‘s kinda adorable.
And how she didn‘t stand a chance against Rexy in JW2…I just thought „awww poor little girl look there‘s still a leg left“. :kissing_heart:

I really wish she‘d have more useful powers than now. And that she finally gets a cool hybrid.

She‘s often spawning in my neighborhood, I see her every night. More often than Kaprosuchus, which I definitely need the most.
But she really isn‘t that rare how I said I see her every night. Oh, and at dawn.

1 Like

Carnotaurus is a night only spawn in L3 so I sometimes encounter her going to work (especially in the winter time). I also agree that she needs some love, she looks so awesome it’s practically criminal how she’s been treated.

I suggested this on another topic before but since palaeontologists believe that Carnotaurus charged at it’s prey and used it’s momentum to compensate for it’s weak bite force, I think it would be appropriate for Carno to have Furious Impact at the very least.

3 Likes

Never spawns in my city but I love her so!

That makes so much sense!!!

1 Like

Carno made the #3 spot in part 2 of my 13 Dinosaurs of Halloween thread. I just wish Ludia would give her the buffs she needs. Speed, HP and attack damage. Her moveset could stand to be adjusted a bit, as well.

1 Like

MY HEART MELTED WHEN I SAW HER SPAWN FOR SCENT OF CLAWS!! I’M SO GLAD OTHER PEOPLE THINK SHE’S CUTE! thank you!!

Hashtag Toast