Cash disappeared

I’m here to report a problem that concerns my cash. This morning I had 711 cash, suddently after a restart of the app I found myself with 111 cash. After a couple more minutes it dropped down to 109. Can you check on your log and give me my cash back? Thank you deeply

Where is my cash?!
Lost dollars. Jurassic world alive

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: I just lost all my dinosaurs and it somehow restarted the whole game all over again

I had 201 dollars on my account. I used 28 dollars to speed up a capsule and now i have 59 dollars. How did it take me from 201 to 59 dollars if i only spent 28

I just lost all my dinosaurs and it somehow restarted the whole game all over again
Cash disappeared

I’m here to report a problem that concerns my cash. This morning I had 711 cash, suddently after a restart of the app I found myself with 111 cash. After a couple more minutes it dropped down to 109. Can you check on your log and give me my cash back? Thank you deeply

Hey, happened to me too, started yesterday. Cash disappeared like 4 times. Everytime I am longer offline, its just speeds up my incubators And I believe it level up my dinos too! Kept stego ať lvl 10 for fusing hybrid, And now its 12. Looks like someone IS playing for my account, but as I am logged through FB, And only my device IS connect, even changed passwrd, seems weird. And its like a bot, as I logged 8hrs later when Cash disappeared for the 3d time And I had 240/140 darts.

I have this problem with my coins rather than my cash. (Which irritates me more, since I don’t use cash but need coins for the 44 dinos I have to level up…but can’t afford to cause they keep disappearing.) I’ve contacted Ludia but so far only had an automated reply. Good luck!

Hey Marco_Errani, I’m sorry to hear that your Cash went missing. I’m not sure how that could have happened, but our support team would be happy to assist you with this. Could you please email them here at support+forums@ludia.com? It’ll be helpful in finding you if you could include in your support key in the email.

when can you expect an answer? Is it possible to respond within 3 weeks?

I’m getting cash skimmed out of my account as well, incrementally. I’m logged in through Google play, and my dinos seem fine, level wise. I haven’t sent an email to support, as it will most likely take 3 weeks to hear anything other than an auto-response. I am starting to suspect that game hacks are starting to get a bit more sophisticated now. I wonder if these coin generators i’m seeing on web search actually skim money out of the accounts of other players in order to feed the hacker’s accounts. That would kind of make sense, in a way.

Hi guys! I wonder If this happent to anyone.

I had about 1800 cash just few hours ago,and now i see only 426 cash…1400 cash gone.I haven’t bought anything,no incubator,coins are the same,i don’t understand what happent…