Ludia Forums

Cat Extermination

Ok lets use this thread to post a bunch of pictures of Indoraptor Gen2 being taken down much like the still ongoing Rat Extermination thread!

If anyone wishes to make a gif of its death animation I can edit it into this post!

Thanks @deepwrinkle For our first Cat Extermination gif =D

7 Likes

I think it looks more like a lizard than a cat. I thought this was going to be a Smilocephalo extermination thread.

17 Likes

Hmm fair enough, perhaps we can get some more ideas of what people think it looks like and i can adjust the name if need be. I think it moves and stuff like a cat =D

1 Like

There should also be a Chicken Extermination thread, lol.

3 Likes

Yes one for Yoshi would be nice lol. I wont post it so im not spamming or anything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Me neither, it’s still more manageable than the high-hitting rats I’ve met today.

2 Likes

What about zombie extermination thread? Or blue cheese? It looks like a blue cheese for me lol

2 Likes

Blue cheese definitely works, it’s also made with blue…
Here’s my contribution:

Though lost the match getting ratted at the end.

7 Likes

I don’t know if this counts, but there is a dead indo g2

7 Likes

I don’t think the ringleaders are active anymore :cry:. That was the most fun thread @pqc (I know your active, so thanks), @alex_dhir, @jonus.

3 Likes

Yeah it counts coz its a dead IncomeRaptor =D and your own one is nearly dead also so its almost like 2 deaths lol

That’s all i have! :laughing:

5 Likes

Indoraptor killing Indo2 nice =D

4 Likes

This is a very hard thing to see!:wink:

2 Likes

Ahh but now we have proof its possible, AND unboosted to boot =D

2 Likes

That’s great! :smile:

1 Like

indo g2 reminds me of the tobi kadachi from monster hunter.

9 Likes

I hope this works. This is my first attempt at making a GIF. This was a few minutes ago.

11 Likes

I tried to capture the death animation with still shots from that same battle I posted the GIF of, but this is the best I could do with portrait orientation. If I had those awesome landscape views that @Sixty-Four has posted before, you would be able to see the Indoraptor’s face in the second one.

Fun fact: notice how the CS attack leaves me with 187 HP? 187 just happens to be the California Penal Code for murder. How appropriate! :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh man how did i overlook the 187 lol, yeah I know of the 187 thing, a movie I love is called “187” =D, my uncle is also a cop, but here in Aussieland not US.

But yeah that makes it even better haha

2 Likes