Ludia Forums

Cats are crazy!

I moved the catnip from its regular hiding place today. My cat Bongo is insistent it’s still there!!

17 Likes

That’s a nice smilodon you got there.

8 Likes

Your cats version of deliberate prowl :grin:

4 Likes

My cat makes homework disappear…

7 Likes

Ours is convinced this bone is his instead of the dogs :joy:

10 Likes

Ooh, can you train mine to do things like that for me? Instead of laying in the way of what I’m working on, knocking plants out of windows? :grin:

2 Likes

His coat is beautiful, what is he? A leopard :grin:?

3 Likes

Lol almost :wink: he’s a Bengal

1 Like

5 Likes

My male likes to be squished so long as he’s warm and getting some form of attention or by me…

He stayed like that for two hours.

5 Likes

Working from home, my cats have to be close by and need to have a chair on each side of me or they fight to have the spot next to me. Rosie, the cat on the right has literally stayed next to me all day long, the last 3 weeks of working from home. She also sleeps at my feet in bed all the time. The black cat is more of a loner but has his moments.

Of course they like to play and the black cat makes Rosie screech really loud some time.

5 Likes

They remind me of my kitties so much lol, they are basically the same. James looks just like Rosie except he’s grey and Squeaky is our awkward Bombay :grin: :joy_cat::smirk_cat:

James is my buddy, he will follow me around the house, lay on/with me, but mostly ask for more food more food…FOOD already dang it boy!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting your amazing pics folks. Some amazing cute little fur buddies out there. The right kind of lockdown cheer :slight_smile:

1 Like

More cat pictures please!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

She says, “Yes, I’m talking to you!”

4 Likes

I think he’s laughing at me and not with me!

6 Likes

Mine does selfies when I’m not around.

8 Likes

This is my little Smilodon

3 Likes

My Boy Bongo ain’t afraid of no Raptors!!!

4 Likes