Cautious strike still too much

Still currently using thyla. i may bring back spyx if i decide to boost her. (gotta do it for her to survive indo g2s) I can work aroudn being a dino down from a forced draw.
that exact thing happened in a previous match. my opponents indo g2 took out my tryko. brought in thyla to bleed it. They went the route of jsut letting indo g2 die to bleed to have me 2 dinos down. Came back for a close win after that with smilon and maxima taking out the rest of the team.

1 Like

Are people still talking about this?

Seriously folks indo2 is not OP. It seems OP cos of boosts. That’s all.

2 Likes

That why I said it’s unreliable since you have to use that sequence to beat it or else you’ll end up playing catch up

In other words yes it’s a 100% counter if you play it exactly and your opponents don’t do anything differently.

If It was unreliable my maxima would have lost to indo gen2 at least a few times. Also, magna loses to Thor If It doesn’t use distracting impact in the first turn, gemini loses to erlidom If It cloaks and gemini doesn’t go for null or DSA on the first turn. Still, they are considered 100% counters to the dinos i mentioned. What you described doesn’t exclude maxima from indo gen2’s 100% counters. It’s not how that works. Of course the counter will lose If It does the wrong moves. What defines a counter is that a certain sequence of moves will defeat a dino regardless of what this opponent does. It doesn’t matter what indo gen2 does, It will lose to Maxima as long as maxima does that move sequence. What doesn’t count as counter would be spyx for exemple. The outcome depends on the choices of both dinos, it’s a 50/50 relying on that first choice of BOTH players. On another note, magna will always beat Thor as long as It starts with distracting impact, regardless of crits or what the Thor decides to do, and that’s a real counter. The same with maxima and indo gen2. Besides, If you look at the sim results, maxima is a 100% counter. Ardont is 97%. And those results were obtained after maxima got definite strike.

1 Like

True although does it count for the new nerf it got

So ya I guess although I’m tournaments people learned how to counter ardont easily lol you just got to be unpredictable lol

I could be wrong but i don’t think It will matter.
The move sequence i use is strike then rampage. If the indo gen2 goes for evasive stance on the second turn this avoids the danger of mutual fury on the third.

1 Like

Huh interesting also heard porqucus is super good I think that more cause bleed :drop_of_blood: and immunity to distraction

1 Like

I haven’t unlocked It but that is likely

1 Like

Honestly Thylacotator would have been a good counter as well same with rhino maybe but of course ya got to nerf it .1% is too op

1 Like

But we have sucho at least spinotah still can’t do much since ya know MF

Yeah that nerf killed me

1 Like

You are the only person. Cautious Strike does not need any further nerfing. It is fine now. Thanks and have a nice day

1 Like

Finally someone that makes sense in this nerf culture of a forum.

1 Like

No Cautious Strike does not need to be nerfed further. You all got what you wanted by whining and crying about it before. Enough of the nerfing culture of this forum. Learn the counters which should be very easy now since it cannot cleanse. It is not OP at all.

4 Likes

Seriously, stop with the nerfing culture as what @SicilianBeast also said.

Nerf indo2, nerf proceratomimus, etc and there are also people asking for nerfing smilo, maxima, Erlidominus, etc. Cos of you people, smilo and maxima were nerfed. Congrats to your lousy accomplishment. Hope you are happy. Totally unnecessary nerfing.

Please be realistic. Just because you have difficulty beating a creature don’t ask for nerf. It just shows how needy you are.

Be more pro active. Learn to adapt.

Come on people. This is basic knowledge.

2 Likes

Comical. This is coming from someone that wanted Yoshi nerfed into the ground. And DC, actually. Practice what you preach. Don’t be biased toward creatures you use on your team.

4 Likes

And you’re saying that based on?

If they had listened to us Gemini, Procera and Entelomoth would have been nerfed too, and Spinoconstrictor, Monolorhino and Dilophoboa wouldn’t have.

Not to mention Maxima would have lost attack instead of health, and Smilonemys would have lost Immunity to Decel.

Baseless accusations.

1 Like

Ludia has started a trend of releasing incredibly overpowered creatures in the last few updates, so a flood of nerf threads is only natural.

3 Likes