Ludia Forums

Cenozoic Bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Lagging of Cenozoics

Area is was found in: Everywhere (such as: the Battle Arena, and during the Drone for darting dinos)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1 - Encounter a Cenozoic (whether in the battle arena or while darting it)

How often does it happen: Everytime I encounter a Cenozoic

What type of device are you using: Huawei Y6

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
This happened during the tournament too, everytime I would battle a Cenozoic, it would lag and would not let me choose my move for my dino, and when the opponent does their move it, it lags even more. When the Cenozoic creature dies, the game responds smoothly and stops the lagging. When I am darting a Cenozoic it lags massively, and as a result, havent been able to collect DNA from these Cenozoics. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app 3 times, with no success. I dont know if this is due to the condition of my phone (it is old), or its just due to the fact of the bug and glitch-filled 1.7 update. I dont know what to do honestly. I havent heard from anyone else having the same problems. I didnt report this bug immediately because I thought this would be fixed in the last maintenance update. Please fix this.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this to us, @NewNewbie. Could you send your device information and support key over to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com, so our team can investigate this further? Thanks!

Are you speaking about this?

@Ned my device is huawei y6 i dont know what else to tell you. And can you please just report this to the devs because the support link is not working for some reason. Would be nice to get it fixed as soon as possible

I will post a video of this tonight because i have the same issues with them. The game becomes unplayable when they’re on the screen because it bogs it down so badly. The worst lag I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

This video shows how bad the lag is when darting and battling some of the new creatures. It’s nearly impossible to hit the target when it’s like that.

1 Like

That looks god awful. Glad my game isn’t like that

I’ve let our team know. However, our team would like to gather more information for their investigation.

If you’re having trouble contacting our team through the email link, our support team can also be reached in-game through the Player Profile > Settings > Help & Support menu. Once you’re on the Help & Support menu, tap on the “Contact Us” option on the upper right corner.

I hope this helps!

This is exactly my problem. Although I feel kinda bad that u hav this problem too (esp. since u hav VIP), im kinda relieved that it wasnt just me experiencing it

1 Like

I’ve already contacted the support team twice about this. They’ve replied me to wait while they’re checking for a solution.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: game slows down to a crawl and 9 times out of 10 crashes in less than a minute when i try and dart any of these 3 creatures! ( Elasmotherium, marsupial lion & smilodon ).

Area is was found in: wild / normal part of game where you can dart dinosaurs to gather dna pieces.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Elasmotherium, marsupial lion & smilodon! appear on screen game dies very fast
Step 2 - trying to dart any of the above mentioned 3 creatures.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every single day sometimes up to 10 or more times per day when using darts to gain dna from these 3 creatures?

What type of device are you using: mobile phone ( android based latest version of android )

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
these are the only screen shots i could grab before the game crashes every time i try and dart Elasmotherium, smilodon or marsupial lion and it is driving me insane to get more than 15 to 20 dna from any of these 3 dinosaurs! sometimes it even drops out completely and defaults back to the main load up screen which is even more puzzling, can something please be done about this thanks??
Screenshot_20181219-140444 Screenshot_20181222-135248 Screenshot_20181231-130730 hover%20drone%20pic%201

I see that yesterday’s update did nothing at all to fix this problem. Keep up the good work, Ludia!

My new creatures now appear the same on my Android as they have always appeared on my IPhone, thank you and well done

I am getting severe lag tonight on cenozoics, mainly brontotherium and elsamotherium. In one attempt tonight I managed to get 9 DNA because it isn’t hitting where it should due to the lag. :frowning:

Lucky i got 1 on a smilodon and 2 on an elasmotherium

I’m having the same problem every time I encounter a Cenozoic creature. Very glitchy during any encounter, whether it be darting or battles. I have a Android phone.