Ludia Forums

Cenozoic creatures

No thank you. Just dinosaurs and prehistoric reptiles please.

5 Likes

We already have enough with dinosaurs, synapsids, amphibians, crocodilians and pterosaurs

Probably worth noting that we’ve barely begun to scratch the surface with the dinosaurs. Not to mention how silly it already is to consider the real world implications of a Gallimimus vs a Trex, adding a terror bird who would be unlikely to do more than irritate a rex would really amp up the detachment from reality

1 Like

I dunno, a Titanis or Kelenken would definitely do more than a Gallimimus…

I mean, by not much, but still. They have better combat capabilities.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I kinda say we dont need mammals in the game, reptiles and amphibians are fine with the overall creatures but mammals aren’t I personally don’t like mammals in Jurassic World The Game and I dont see anyone getting them for battle unless is a boss battle or a restrictive event which are scarse as it is, better keep it at just dinosaurs, reptiles and amphibians

2 Likes

Cenozoic its the natural evolution of JwA, but i prefer a balance and revamp some usseles uniques, the fishy expansión ruin this game.

The Giant Adder is Laophis crotaloides. I finally remembered its name.

It was a 20 kilograms, 4 meters monster viper. Basically a venomous snake a size of a Burmese python. Pretty scary stuff.

1 Like

Probably won’t happen until possibly the year before JW3.

1 Like

Pretty bad idea.

Just like @Raven said, cenozoic creatures killed jwtg, and will do the same to jwa.

Please no.

3 Likes

Cenozoic Mammals. Everything else was a good and welcomed addition, appreciated by the community.

Mammals were the one noone really wanted other than a very vocal minority.

1 Like

Then what do you make of Gorgonopsids

2 Likes

Well, Gorgonopsids at least have reptile aesthetics, instead of looking Fluffy and silly. Same as Dimetrodon and other ancient synapsids.

1 Like

As much as I like Wooly Mammoths and Sabre Tooth’s (and seeing them in battles might be pretty cool) they’re not really Jurassic Park/Jurassic World material (not that some of our current creatures are either but at least they somewhat fit the overall theme). Even worse would be some of the ridiculous hybrids that may come from it. The Woolyceratops (okay, just visualized this stubby legged furry beast with three horns tripping over its own trunk and cracked myself up) or Sabretooth Rex… thanks but no thanks.

2 Likes

I like that!

Mammal-like reptiles and post mesozoic reptiles like the giant crocodiles fit the theme. Mammels, fish and birds (like terror birds) don’t fit.

1 Like

Maybe they should include a deinosuchus

Cave Lion anyone?

2 Likes

Anyone?

3 Likes