Ludia Forums

Cenozoic mammals we want

So, since Cenozoic mammals are in the game.
Can I request a fan favorite to be in the game? The best mammal of them all? :thinking:

Claire-Dearing-jurassic-world-39651963-268-170

Can we have Claire Dearing being playable in the game, please? :thinking::heart_eyes:

I mean, she fits all the criteria. Maybe even too well :eyes:

(This is obviously another joke thread, but feel free to talk about actually relevant cenozoic ideas)

11 Likes

Sure!
Which mammals…:thinking:
Oh!

No mammals!

How does that sound Ludia?

2 Likes

And here’s the mammal we don’t want.

10 Likes

I think we can all agree…

NEEEEERRRFFFFFFF!!!

3 Likes

cb500c44c8f3210add3598260b8ab3fd

2 Likes

I would like the giant elk thingy and Titanaboa. Mammoth maybe.

1 Like

I’m honestly surprised we’re not starting out with Woolly Mammoth. Thought that would be a guaranteed thing to happen… :thinking:

1 Like

Dire Wolves and Short-Faced Bear. Oh and while we’re at it, the man-eating terror pig (can’t recall the name)

Is this gonna be added to the game?

2 Likes

Entelodonts, or “hell pigs.” Daeodon being the largest of the bunch. They were certainly savage, but interestingly they weren’t largely carnivorous.

I guess I wouldn’t mind seeing Andrewsarchus, Uintatherium, and Ambulocetus now that the mammal wall has been broken. Kelenken would also be cool if we got more terror birds.

1 Like

Enteladon?

I really thought the mammoth would be on the starting line up but I guess something recognisable has to be kept for 1.8

1 Like

As much as I don’t like Prehistoric mammals, if we are getting them anyway, the Andrewsarchus is definitely a top contestant.

Doedicurus and Glyptodon as well.

But I mostly want Titanoboa, Laophis (Gaboon viper size of a Burmese python), Terror Birbs like Titanis, Kelenken and Gastornis, Megalania, Carbonemys.

3 Likes

For kittens how about Smilodon and Cave Lion.

We have just gotten Smilodon :rofl:

Cave Lion is okay. Not particularly interesting, but not a bad creature.

Marsupial Lion is going to be broken and complained about. terror bird too probably

What about Thylacosmilus?
Edit: I just noticed this creature is actually a marsupial

1 Like

I was just thinking how the sabertooth marsupial is called but couldn’t remember it.

I like that one.

Ah yes. The name rings the bells in my head. Good show guys.

And who else called Smilodon being Epic? I certainly did… Mentally at least xD

1 Like