Ludia Forums

Cera raid group?

I’m looking for some people that I could start a regular Magnus raid group with. I’m able to raid almost any time now that I’m out of classes for the summer, and I have some solid creatures to run with.

Here’s what I got right now. I plan on expanding Gem at some point in the future

I don’t use discord tho, but I can tell you from experience that it works out fine as long as everyone knows the strat.

Any questions, please let me know.

1 Like

hmm i can try i might not do any help i might need to be helped by others Carter #2103

Well, what do you have?

1 Like

i’m only level 15

I meant creature, we might be able to work something out

2 Likes

That is my team rn in badlands

1 Like

I may be able to help, but I don’t think I’d be of much use when compared to your creatures

If any creature is specifically needed feel free to tell me and I can show or tell about it and possibly level a thing up

2 Likes

i’m saving my coin for erlidominus

1 Like

If you have L15 Irritator it can work.

@Snake_Dude we might be able to get away with it if you have a Gem at I think 23 (although 22 might work)

2 Likes

I might be able to help if I level up some of my creatures Luke#2045

1 Like

yes all work together

1 Like

Is tenrex or dio at 23 any use?

1 Like

Dio might work, but wed still need a decent Tuo if I’m gonna cover with Gem

2 Likes

is a level 14 good because i don’t have the DNA to take it to level 15 (661/750)

1 Like

Yeah, my gems at 22, hopefully 23 before the month of diplo ends
don’t have many raid dinos that are amazing for apex other than my toura at 25 and tryo at 24 since I’m rather focused on arena dinos, but I do want to make more raid worthy dinos

2 Likes

Tuo I think could work, and then I can cover Gem. I don’t have a lobby tho

2 Likes

All I got is a Rex in range

1 Like

I only got the turtle cat :no_mouth:

2 Likes

all i have is a epic and legendary in my range

1 Like

You think we could put this together for next week too?

2 Likes