Ludia Forums

Ceratopians needed buff

Ceratopsians are extremely weak ever since they got nerfed. Only a couple of ceratopsians have an impact. Most of them have only strikes. They don’t need to be as powerful as they used to be but at least give them a buff. They deserve it and besides a lot of dinos are immune now so it won’t affect everything. They also used to have more attack too. At least give them a couple of more stun attacks like they used to have.

Thinking ceratopsians are useless garbage isn’t the hip thing anymore. They’ve consistently proved themselves as powerful and useful team supporting dinos, and there has been a ceratopsian present in the top tiers of literally every tournament format, as well as the arena. They’re fine.

6 Likes

I played a pure cerotopsian theme team last November and I’ll end up doing it again in a couple months. Last time, they did fantastically. Even when you only have one ot two, they give you a swap in stun (usually) which can get you out of sticky situation and is always helpful. Get two in the same team and they can start bouncing off one another really well. They are good as is.

3 Likes

Ceratops are fine. But Einiasuchus literally needs a buff

1 Like

Lol buff certosapiens. Joke of the day.

1 Like

Agree. Tbh when I started out in my early days last year it helped me a lot. I wish It would get a buff.

2 Likes

N O, ceratopsians are bad and should just stay like that

2 Likes

Ceratopsians def need a buff. Monostego is fine but every other ceratopsian is a total joke and a pushover at best

Even Monostego is a joke in arena.
In tournaments is good, but we have very few tournaments with legendary creatures.

Epic ceratopsians are worse every patch, even in tournaments. No Escape nerfed them hard indirectly.

1 Like

Monostego is annoying in tourneys, and just a free kill in arena

2 Likes

Not even, Monosteg is not a pushover - DC is a pushover. At least Monosteg can fight back, and can set up a dinosaur for the next one in the team. Even if she dies, she won’t just be gone in one hit at full health - she even can fight against Tryko. Even if she just spams Distraction the entire time, she still has more of a chance to chip damage than DC does. She’s actually pretty good when paired with other Swapping dinos like Stygidaryx, Utahrinex and Smilonemys. And even then, she can be a last resort dino, like DC, but has a better chance to survive.

So no, while I did like what she was before the nerf, she has a new role and it is rather okay. She’s definitely better than the other Ceratopsians, but it’s just different is all.

Monostegatops was better when she still had nullify. Removing that pulled a lot of her usefulness.

3 Likes