Ludia Forums

Ceratosaurus I made

Here is the Ceratosaurus you want in the game

In my opinion, Ceratosaurus will fit perfectly with the Carnotaurus animation

6 Likes

I think it should fit with the spinosaurus animation and switch the animation with the rampage

But cerato isn’t a spinosaurus plus the spino animation would look really weird with it’s smol arms

2 Likes

plus atm is where therizinosaurids spawn
And i don’t know how many times do i have to tell you this

The ceratosaurus hor is most likely used to dientify members of it’s species from a distance and atracting mates.

3 Likes

Yeah, idk why you’d place it in spino animation though, its not a spinosaurid and it ain’t that large. I know creature size in this game is weird but still, i think cerato would have the medium carnivore animation since it is a medium carnivore.

4 Likes

Same goes with Metricanthosaurus

1 Like

Probably because of JW:TG.

2 Likes

oh yes I forgot about how it uses spino rig in that game

2 Likes

It’s still really awkward tho, but TG doesn’t have a medium theropod model like alive does

2 Likes

Yes

Lol Ceratosaurus literally makes Carnotaurus noises in Camp Cretaceous. It would 100% be that model(hopefully a unique battle animation though). I actually didn’t hate Ceratosaurus in JWTG, in fact the day it was added to JWTG was the day it became my fav dino lol. Considering Spinosaurus was my fav dino before that, Ceratosaurus having the spinosaurus animation was the cherry on top of the cake, haha. But I think it will also be a dawn/dusk spawn. Before Ceratosaurus attacks in Camp Cretaceous Darius says they are “crepuscular”. Which actually means only comes out at dawn and dusk just for anyone wondering. If you type it up it comes up with the twilight period, which I believe is beginning of dawn-end of dawn and same for dusk. The brown one was out during the day, but maybe the red one will be dawn/dusk exclusive and the brown one won’t. If they add both of course. They are really dragging out lol. But I will wait as long as it takes, just as long as I own that Cerato, haha.

4 Likes

He was referring to the Compies.

1 Like

I like this idea @Dinosaur_attack ! Would be cool if it had Camouflage like in the novel and Camp Cretaceous, but it is still a nice concept! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley_cat:

It would need to use the carno animation and although I like the concept in general I think this iteration is too strong with a self buff high damage and a counter, 1000 damage seems a bit more appropriate to me

What are you talking about?

in jurassic park the lost world novel by Micheal Crichton there’s a carnotaurus that could camouflage like indom, idk about Camp cretaceous tho, never saw anything go camo

1 Like

The Indominus camouflaged before eating the two park rangers at the zipline. But it sounds like he’s referring to the Cerato camouflaging.

1 Like

no leave lethal wound for giga, which was one of the only carnivores that actually used it to hunt sauropods. i would give it vulnerable strike and impact, rest is fine